Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2011, 4:33 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hilton Gold
No birthday gifts for this FF

Getting ready to celebrate an August birthday, but not with DL. Not cool enough for the birthday bonus, apparently. I'm sticking my tongue out at you, DL! After I sent you a card on your birthday, and everything! At least you were kind enough to UG next week's flight.
Old Aug 2, 2011, 4:57 pm

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Marriott Gold, Hilton, Hertz
Originally Posted by patriciamartin1954
Getting ready to celebrate an August birthday, but not with DL. Not cool enough for the birthday bonus, apparently. I'm sticking my tongue out at you, DL! After I sent you a card on your birthday, and everything! At least you were kind enough to UG next week's flight.
I have a June birthday and never received anything either, even went around the system and tried to register for it-but was DENIED (cue Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World)
Old Aug 4, 2011, 12:26 am

August birthday link

I was trying to register my husband for his August birthday and figured out how to use the July links, which did bring me to the appropriate August pages, after replacing July with aug ) but his SM# came back ineligible for both. The good news? Under his available promotions was an August birthday promotion. This one is at:

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/augbday/

and it's for 2000 miles and the $100 Delta vacations cert.

Hope this helps someone.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 4:47 pm

Programs: All of the Above
Has anyone had any experience with the "travel by" dates being in between the outbound and inbound? I have to travel by Sept 30, and my flight is from Sept 30 through Oct 6.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 6:03 pm

Programs: UA Silver, HH Diamond, peasant elsewhere
Originally Posted by Eighty8MPH
Got this email from DL today:

Hello,

Not only is check-in through the Delta app faster and more convenient—now you can also get rewarded. First register, then check in using the Delta app to earn 1,000 miles between June 30 and September 7, 2011.

The app allows you to get your eBoarding Pass right on your mobile device, bypassing printers and airport congestion. You can store your boarding pass on your phone like a picture, making it easily accessible even without an Internet connection. Once you've checked in, you're free to walk straight to security and present the boarding pass image from your phone.

Simply download the Delta app to check in to your next flight. The Delta app is available now on your iPhone®, BlackBerry®, Android™ phone and is coming soon to Windows® Phone. You can use the Delta app to check in at over 65 airports worldwide.

Be sure to register and check in to earn your 1,000 miles.

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/summermobile/
I registered for this the day I got it, and then flew a LGA-ORD ow on July 3, but I havent seen anything post (nor, come to think of it, have the bonus EQM for buying the ticket on a SM Amex). Are others' bonuses taking this long to appear in "My Activity"?
Old Aug 8, 2011, 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by ssb2045
I registered for this the day I got it, and then flew a LGA-ORD ow on July 3, but I havent seen anything post (nor, come to think of it, have the bonus EQM for buying the ticket on a SM Amex). Are others' bonuses taking this long to appear in "My Activity"?
My travel was more recent but also has not posted.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 6:57 pm

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by ssb2045
I had asked Delta a while ago, and was told the bonus 1kSM would be credited after the promotion was over (Sept. 7, or thereabouts).
Old Aug 10, 2011, 8:07 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Marriott Gold, Hilton, Hertz
Originally Posted by CMinATL
I had asked Delta a while ago, and was told the bonus 1kSM would be credited after the promotion was over (Sept. 7, or thereabouts).
Thanks for that update!
Old Aug 11, 2011, 12:23 am

Patiently Awaiting Another Skymiles AMEX Platinum Offer

Still waiting for another Skymiles AMEX Platinum offer. Best I've seen was 15k MQMs but I didn't jump on it in time. If anyone has any offers better than the typical 5k MQMs after first purchase please let me know. Thanks.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by patriciamartin1954
Apparently, I'm not cool enough to celebrate my August birthday with Delta. They wouldn't let me on their registration page haha
Old Aug 13, 2011, 8:27 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, AS, SW, BA, AAA, AmEX Gold. SPG,Marriott, HHonors
Originally Posted by jrgray86
Still waiting for another Skymiles AMEX Platinum offer. Best I've seen was 15k MQMs but I didn't jump on it in time. If anyone has any offers better than the typical 5k MQMs after first purchase please let me know. Thanks.
Do you have a copy of the 15MQM offer or tell me where I can find it. Thanks
Old Aug 14, 2011, 11:41 am

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
Originally Posted by dapet
Do you have a copy of the 15MQM offer or tell me where I can find it. Thanks
You can earn a number of MQM with the DL Plat and DL Reserve amex cards, based on reaching a

25,000 and 50,000, (dl plat)
30,000 and 60,000 (dl reserve)

spend threshhold.

Some people even get personal and biz versions of each card, and make all 8 possible MQM bonus (2 per card x 4 cards), getting most of the way to diamond by just spending $220,000 or so.
Old Aug 21, 2011, 11:25 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Not sure how long this one has been around, but I didn't notice it in the existing summary. Appears to be extremely targeted.

"We Miss You" Promo. 1K miles for registering and flying within 90 days of registration: http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/we_miss_you/
Old Aug 23, 2011, 7:26 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Anyone else receive the email: transfer 50k Amex MR to Delta program by Sept 30, 2011 & receive back a 20k Amex MR cert for redemption elsewhere at Membership Rewards?
----
Old Aug 23, 2011, 7:31 am

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Anyone else receive the email: transfer 50k Amex MR to Delta program by Sept 30, 2011 & receive back a 20k Amex MR cert for redemption elsewhere at Membership Rewards?
----
Yes. And I did this before getting email. Offer around for a while now.
Register and print out first IMHO

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.