Consolidated Delta Promotions Thread

Old Jun 14, 2011, 9:09 pm

Programs: DL,UA
Originally Posted by LeslieJam
I did the promo and got the 5000 miles within 30 days, cancelled my membership immediately so it does work.

Thanks for the info, I just signed up for it .
Old Jun 14, 2011, 11:30 pm

Newbie AMEX question

You have to exuse me if this is not the right topic to be asking this question in but as a GM who already receives 100% bonus sky miles with each purchase if I were to apply for the AMEX card and purchased tickets with it would I essentially be earning a 200% bonus miles?

Thanks,
Old Jun 15, 2011, 3:47 pm

Fly To London And Get A $100 Gift Card

Just got this --

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/londonsummer

TAKE OFF TO LONDON AND LAND A GIFT CARD

Fly nonstop to London-Heathrow (LHR) and get a $100 gift card.

Make it a royal summer with an American Express Gift Card valued at $100 when you fly round-trip to London in any paid fare class with your choice of three daily nonstop flights from New York (JFK). Create lasting memories this summer and see famous landmarks like Big Ben, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace.

Flying to London-Heathrow (LHR) is more convenient than ever before:

Fly BusinessElite and you'll experience the ultimate comfort of 180-degree flat bed seats featuring oversized entertainment screens and direct aisle access.

Or choose our new Economy Comfort seating with early boarding privileges and up to four inches of additional legroom.

First, register online and then purchase a round-trip flight between now and September 1, 2011. Then, fly between now and September 15, 2011, on Delta or KLM nonstop flights from New York (JFK) to London-Heathrow (LHR) and get an American Express Gift Card valued at $100. Only new reservations made between now and September 1, 2011, are eligible for this offer.

Travel to London is now easier than ever before—and with our nonstop service, you get the royal treatment before you reach the royal city.

Terms & Conditions

Eligibility: To participate in this offer, new or existing SkyMiles members must originate travel in North America and first register online by September 1, 2011. Promotion registration is required before taking qualified flights.

Bonus Offer: Purchase a round-trip ticket in any paid fare class (that earns mileage accrual) between June 15 and September 1, 2011, for travel on Delta marketed and operated or KLM marketed and Delta operated nonstop flights from New York (JFK) to London (LHR) between June 15 and September 15, 2011, and earn a one-time American Express Gift Card valued at $100.00. Only tickets purchased between June 15 and September 1, 2011, for round-trip travel on the New York (JFK) - London (LHR) - New York (JFK) route will qualify for this promotion, and qualified members can earn a maximum of one American Express Gift Card with this promotion. Existing tickets booked and purchased prior to June 15, 2011, will not qualify for this promotional offer. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta and KLM are excluded from this offer.

Travel Period: Travel must be between June 15 and September 15, 2011. All travel must be completed by September 15, 2011.

Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97061636.

Miscellaneous: The American Express Gift Card will be fulfilled within 6 to 8 weeks following the end of the promotion (September 15, 2011). Promotional reward may be earned only once (one American Express $100.00 Gift Card per qualified and flown member). All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offer is void where prohibited by law. This SkyMiles offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply to Gift Card use; see Gift Card for details. Limit one American Express Gift Card per SkyMiles member. American Express Gift Card will be issued in the name of the SkyMiles member and is not transferable. American Express Gift Card offer applies only to the traveling SkyMiles member.

Last edited by imranius; Jun 18, 2011 at 10:29 am
Old Jun 15, 2011, 3:49 pm

Join Sky Club and we'll give 10% to children's hospitals and a free month to you

Through June 30th, we're giving 10% of the cost of Delta Sky Club memberships purchased to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Our support helps raise funds for 170 children's hospitals across North America with the mission of saving and improving the lives of as many children as possible.

Use promo code CMNET when you purchase a Delta Sky Club membership between June 1 and June 30, 2011. It's a great way to help children's hospitalsand improve your own travel experience.

You'll enjoy exceptional amenities such as complimentary drinks, tasty and healthy snacks, personalized flight assistance, and Wi-Fi at more than 50 airport Clubs and 35 partner airport lounges worldwide. Discover the full range of benefits our members enjoy at delta.com/SkyClub.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 12:38 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Is this targeted promo? from the fine print:

Offer Eligibility: This offer is non-transferable and is only eligible for the SkyMiles member receiving this communication directly from Delta Air Lines.
Well, maybe. I received this e-mail promotion but got rejected as ineligible when I tried to register. I complained to Delta customer service and got a quick response apologizing for the erroneous e-mail. And of course they still highly value my continued loyalty.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 3:43 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CAMALEXANDER
You have to exuse me if this is not the right topic to be asking this question in but as a GM who already receives 100% bonus sky miles with each purchase if I were to apply for the AMEX card and purchased tickets with it would I essentially be earning a 200% bonus miles?

Thanks,
As I understand it, for your amex purchase you would get the # of miles based on the dollar cost of the ticket.
For flying you would get double flown miles.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 10:23 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
The 10% off + 1 Delta mile per dollar spent on Marriott Gift Cards is active again. Bonuses capped t $2,000 worth of card credit, and must be in $1,000 increments for full 1-to-1 miles to apply.

https://www.marriottvacationcardoffer.com/delta
Old Jun 22, 2011, 3:04 am

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by mooper
The 10% off + 1 Delta mile per dollar spent on Marriott Gift Cards is active again. Bonuses capped t $2,000 worth of card credit, and must be in $1,000 increments for full 1-to-1 miles to apply.

https://www.marriottvacationcardoffer.com/delta
Mooper, I hope that you do not mind me asking, but how is it that you find out about some of these promotions and bonuses before anyone else seems to?
Old Jun 22, 2011, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by USirritated
Mooper, I hope that you do not mind me asking, but how is it that you find out about some of these promotions and bonuses before anyone else seems to?
If you want to know something, you have to ask... why would I mind?

I could tell you my secret, but then I'd have to... well, nevermind.

My method involves a combination of espionage, laughing gas, and pole vaulting.

Ok, enough silliness... the serious answer is that I use a combination of techniques; the simplest is detailed on the first post of this thread: very specific Google searches.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by USirritated
If you want to know something, you have to ask... why would I mind?

I could tell you my secret, but then I'd have to... well, nevermind.

My method involves a combination of espionage, laughing gas, and pole vaulting.

Ok, enough silliness... the serious answer is that I use a combination of techniques; the simplest is detailed on the first post of this thread: very specific Google searches. For example, in this particular case, you can find similar promos via http://www.google.com/search?site=we....com+promotion
Old Jun 23, 2011, 9:47 am

July birthday promo is out
http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/july_bday/
Old Jun 23, 2011, 9:56 am

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
Guess you actually need a JULY BIRTHDAY to qualify?

We are sorry, the SkyMiles number entered is not eligible for this promotion. This offer was created specifically for the SkyMiles member who received the promotion and only the SkyMiles number listed on the promotion piece may be registered. The offer may not be transferred to other SkyMiles members.

Thank you for your interest and click here for other promotional opportunities.

Old Jun 23, 2011, 12:56 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by wbl-mn-flyer
Guess you actually need a JULY BIRTHDAY to qualify?

....snip....
Well, uh, yes, did you figure you would be able to qualify for the July BIRTHDAY promotion if your birthday was in October? Delta may be a lot of things, but absolutely FOOLISH is not one of them!
Old Jun 23, 2011, 2:34 pm

Medallion status

Offer #1
Fly just three paid round-trip domestic flights or two paid round-trip international flights, and well grant you Platinum Medallion status
http://dmn.delta.com/cgi-bin/ace_promo.cgi

Offer #2
Fly just two paid round-trip domestic flights or one paid round-trip international flight, and well grant you Gold Medallion status.

Eligibility criteria: "Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam offers."
Old Jun 23, 2011, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by etomatoes
Offer #1
Fly just three paid round-trip domestic flights or two paid round-trip international flights, and well grant you Platinum Medallion status

Offer #2
Fly just two paid round-trip domestic flights or one paid round-trip international flight, and well grant you Gold Medallion status.

Eligibility criteria: "Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam offers."
The proper links for those two offers are already posted in this thread. You gave the links post-submission, which are not correct and just redirect back to delta.com.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.