FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   30-day Delta Sky Club Membership — No Longer Available: The Definitive Thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1016325-30-day-delta-sky-club-membership-no-longer-available-definitive-thread.html)

slomrtwo Jun 19, 2009 7:07 pm

And the membership is with....????

jpdx Jun 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Moving this thread from the MR to the DL forum.

--jpdx, MR Moderator

mlsrar Jun 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Thanks!

mlsrar Jun 22, 2009 6:29 am

Tried calling SMS, and haven't been able to get an answer. They're directing me to the club directly, but I won't be out and about until 7/3.

Thoughts?

bwhite Jun 22, 2009 6:40 am

Assuming you are talking about a Skyclub membership, suggest you send an email on delta.com "contact us". Give the dates and details and ask for a reply.

mlsrar Jun 22, 2009 6:55 am

Originally Posted by bwhite (Post 11947564)
Assuming you are talking about a Skyclub membership, suggest you send an email on delta.com "contact us". Give the dates and details and ask for a reply.

Yes...this is regarding a SkyClub membership. I'm 0/2 on receiving a response from either Northwest (who issued the e-mail) or Delta.

KLC Jun 22, 2009 7:10 am

From delta.com:

"The cost of a 30-Day Membership may be credited within 60 days of expiration toward the cost of an annual or three-year* membership."

"*To take advantage of this offer, the annual or three-year membership must be purchased in person at any Delta Sky Club location. This offer is not available for purchase online."

See 'Airport Information' - 'Delta Sky Club' - 'House Rules' - '30-Day Membership'

adamsto Jul 10, 2009 8:00 am

Delta Sky Club - 30 days membership

Hi,
I wanted to ask you how to understand 30 days membership for 90 usd fee ...
somebody told me that this is an option to have during the journey entry to all Delta lounges - but it seems to be to nice for me :(

thx
Adam:confused:

AndyTLe Jul 10, 2009 8:37 am

For $90, you get a pass good for access to the Sky Clubs for 30 days.

http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...fees/index.jsp

adamsto Jul 10, 2009 8:48 am

ok, but how to understand that :

"The cost of a 30-Day Membership may be credited within 60 days of expiration toward the cost of an annual or three-year* membership."

and finally there is a * with explanation:
"*To take advantage of this offer, the annual or three-year membership must be purchased in person at any Delta Sky Club location. This offer is not available for purchase online. This offer is not retroactive and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, discount or frequent flyer program Award."

....so that is a kind of combined offer ? I have to order annual or 3 years as well ?

https://www.delta.com/traveling_chec...ules/index.jsp

thanks for your help and explanation - because I lost :(

thx and wishes from Poland

AndyTLe Jul 10, 2009 8:55 am

If you purchase a $90, 30-day pass, you will receive a $90 discount if you would like to later purchase an annual or three year membership.

clarence5ybr Jul 10, 2009 8:58 am

Originally Posted by adamsto (Post 12044059)
....so that is a kind of combined offer ? I have to order annual or 3 years as well ?

No. You only have to buy the 30-day membership.

If you decide you like the lounges, and you want to purchase a longer membership, they will subtract the amount you paid for the 30-day membership from the price you would normally pay for a 1-year or 3-year membership. There is no obligation to buy the longer membership.

adamsto Jul 10, 2009 9:01 am

so that offer is quite ok - so for 90 usd 3 of travellers can use all Delta lounges during travel in 30 days period.
thanks

COpltASgldPHX Jul 10, 2009 9:06 am

Originally Posted by clarence5ybr (Post 12044121)
No. You only have to buy the 90-day membership.

If you decide you like the lounges, and you want to purchase a longer membership, they will subtract the amount you paid for the 90-day membership from the price you would normally pay for a 1-year or 3-year membership. There is no obligation to buy the longer membership.

Please don't confuse the OP. It's a 30 day membership for $90 USD.

Originally Posted by adamsto (Post 12044144)
so that offer is quite ok - so for 90 usd 3 of travellers can use all Delta lounges during travel in 30 days period.
thanks

Not any 3 travelers. The person who purchased the membership and up to two guests OR immediate family (spouse and/or children).

adamsto Jul 10, 2009 9:10 am

yes, yes, sure :)

person who ordered a membership plus 2 guests :)

thx again.