Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Trying to figure out Delta Amex Reserve card

Trying to figure out Delta Amex Reserve card

Old Dec 5, 2009, 12:24 am

Programs: Dl PM-MMX2, AA Gold, UA Priemier, Hyatt D, Hilton D, Marriott Plat, Avis President's
Originally Posted by FreqTrav27
Also do I still have to pay $450 for the Reserve when I have two other Amex cards?
Yes.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 2:57 pm
Company Representative - Amex

Both the Platinum Charge Card and the Delta Reserve Card include complimentary access to the Delta Sky Club (and formerly Northwest WorldClubs) when traveling on Delta or Northwest Airlines.

This feature is not included as a benefit of the Delta Platinum Card.

FreqTrav27,

Please send me an email and I will review your account to see when your MQM’s will be issued.

The Delta Reserve Card carries an annual membership fee of $450.00. Regrettably, we are unable to waive the fee.

Beth
Amex Customer Care
Old Dec 8, 2009, 1:42 pm

Programs: DL Plat, BA Silver
Hi Beth!

I just saw your message... actually I wrote the same post I made above at the message center and attempted to address it to you, but I think someone else replied to me. That person assured me that as a first time DL reserve card member, I would get the 10k MQM... I really hope that is correct, as I double checked with the phone rep before I converted my card (it is done now...). Still, I'd appreciate it if you could clarify it for me... thank you! Also, is there any way to kindly (please with sugar on top) request that they award my MQM's with all due haste, i.e. before the year's end? I was really counting on it to get me over the threshold as my most recent M fare purchase even with the bonus is looking to leave me a bit short...

Last edited by superbobx2; Dec 8, 2009 at 1:44 pm Reason: added in request for checking on MQM's

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.