Two TTU...No Response in two weeks

Old Oct 28, 2009, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat,DL PM,HH Diamond
Two TTU...No Response in two weeks

I have sent in two complaints with specific ticket numbers and PNRs over the past two weeks. My patience was thinning, but I guess Delta figured that the distance from the incident would lessen its importance.

However, seeing the threads earlier about people receiving 10-25k for operational disruptions without solicitation made me especially angry.

Not to spawn an NW/DL war, but how long has the turnaround been for people using the 'contact us' link?

I'm wondering where I can go.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA - PP
The last one I sent, I got an immediate canned response that they're running behind and it would be 3-4 days to answer. Ended up taking 9 business days (plus a weekend) before I got a response, which I will commend was hand written and not just a canned reply. I saw some other posts around here with people getting 8-9 response time messages, so they may be way behind.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 3:20 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
After several TTUs to NWA/DL and the ridiculous responses I got from them, I said "See ya!" I am now doing some flying on AA and we had a mechanical issue the other day that put me a day behind. I sent them a quick note and got an automated response right away and 1 hour later a personalized response with an apology and 5000 miles to boot. Delta could learn a few things.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 4:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Bummer to hear. TTU has a usual 1 week turn around time but always worked for me. Did a TTU a few weeks ago and resolution was great.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 6:30 am
Original Poster

Let me clarify that this was done through the 'Delta Contact Us' link. Should I perhaps use the original TTU link from nwa.com even though it is related to Delta tickets? (Though the reservation was issued at nwa.com and ticketed on 012, it was reticketed on 006)
Old Oct 29, 2009, 6:35 am

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
I think DL's TTU is a joke.
I sent a conern in.
It took 10 days to send me a canned response which made it evident they had not even read my original email -- they sent me a link to the webpage which i had asked for a clarification on.....
If you not going to answer questions, why bother....
Old Oct 29, 2009, 7:10 am
Original Poster

I'll give it a few more days. I see that NWA.com has options for different ticket numbers to select from, not just 012, and their form is far easier to understand.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 8:31 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM; SPG PLAT/Ambassador
I've noticed the same thing. They used to be very prompt with a response. Lately its been a couple weeks...
Old Oct 29, 2009, 9:42 am

Programs: DL
I recently sent in 2 emails and they were both responded to within 48 hours.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by zedthedeadpoet
I've noticed the same thing. They used to be very prompt with a response. Lately its been a couple weeks...
I had one email where I was praising a flight crew (was about 2 weeks ago) get answered next day, which was nice to see . The one I sent this Tuesday about the vomit flight hasn't been responded to yet, but it is still early. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a non-canned response back.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by seminole_kev
I had one email where I was praising a flight crew (was about 2 weeks ago) get answered next day, which was nice to see . The one I sent this Tuesday about the vomit flight hasn't been responded to yet, but it is still early. Hopefully it won't take too long to get a non-canned response back.
Heard back today. Took only a couple of days and had a satisfactory answer.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Seminole_Kev,

Did you use nwa.com TTU? Or Delta.com?
Old Oct 29, 2009, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by mlsrar
Seminole_Kev,

Did you use nwa.com TTU? Or Delta.com?
Sorry, would have been more helpful if I had stated what method I use wouldn't have it?

I normally just contact Delta through the "contact us" email link.

http://www.delta.com/emailus/servlet/EmailUs?cmd=go
Old Oct 29, 2009, 12:53 pm

Programs: AA Plat, National EE, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, SPG Plat
I sent them an email saying i status matched to UA and would be switching, gave me 7500 miles in like 15min lol.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 1:06 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
I've sent three emails within the past 10 days and received separate replies to all three this morning. Don't know if DL was short staffed but responses answered my questions/concerns and the certificate was an unexpected bonus!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.