New SkyMiles Card - Phone Number(s)

Old Oct 12, 2009, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1st Class Only
New SkyMiles Card - Phone Number(s)

I just received my shiny new Silver Medallion SkyMiles card. I'm looking for the equivalent to the NW WP elite line telephone number. On the back of the card it has:

For premium sales and service : 1.800.325.6XXX

SkyMiles OneSource: 1.800.325.3XXX

Can anyone please explain what these are? I have read references to Delta SMS on this board but have no clue who/what they are.

I actually earned Gold Medallion Status in the past week and was wondering if these are the same numbers that will be on that card when I receive it?
Old Oct 12, 2009, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
SMS was Special Member Services which has been replaced by Premium Sales and Service (PSS). Some use SMS and PSS interchangeably

SkyMiles OneSource is the automated system with SM information.

The numbers should be the same, and shouldn't really matter, as you enter your SM and your call is route/prioritized appropriately.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The tiny white letters on a shiny black card are difficult to read especially in most travel locations.

MisterNice
Old Oct 12, 2009, 11:22 am

Programs: AA ExpMM, DL 2MM, IHG Spire/RA
Skymiles Onesource is some sort of automated telephone system for some Skymiles functions. The published number is 1-800-325-3999.

I've personally never used it. Supposedly you can use it to donate miles to charities, retrive a forgotten account number, and answer FAQs.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.