500 Free Skymiles

Old Oct 8, 09, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Gold AA, Gold Delta, Gold Starwood, Silver UA, Silver Hyatt, etc.
500 Free Skymiles

Here's the link. Best of luck.

http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603/...s02welcome.htm
Old Oct 8, 09, 8:13 pm

not worth giving my real personal info out for 500 miles, but filled in with real SM# and fake address although they make it seem like they will send 500 skymiles to your address. Not sure how they would do that logistically, not like they can send you a code to enter at delta.com and credit the miles.
Old Oct 8, 09, 8:15 pm

Programs: DL 1.93 MM
Only the first 500 participants eligible.
Old Oct 9, 09, 12:53 am

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Originally Posted by nfg05
not worth giving my real personal info out for 500 miles, but filled in with real SM# and fake address although they make it seem like they will send 500 skymiles to your address. Not sure how they would do that logistically, not like they can send you a code to enter at delta.com and credit the miles.
It is not an official Delta-hosted promo.
"The information entered above will be used to provide you with a list of FREE business magazines that you could receive and to send you additional great offers. See Privacy Policy for details. Magazines for individual use only. Not for resale. Subscriptions and offers available only to qualifying residents of the 50 U.S. States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia."
= Get on a magazine solicitation list which will be sold through marketing houses -- and the info will be used to match you to free subscriptions which may be of interest - or not.

Privacy Policy link: http://www.freebizmag.com/privacy.as...tId=5607783779 (YMMV).
Old Oct 9, 09, 9:08 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
I have gotten free magazines from this organization for years. No problems.

I have never received any airline miles from them, though, so I can't say how reliable they will post.
Old Oct 10, 09, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Gold AA, Gold Delta, Gold Starwood, Silver UA, Silver Hyatt, etc.
Free Mags

I too have gotten tons of free mags. from this company. Popular Science, Car & Driver, tennis, Newsweek, etc. So the company is valid.
Old Oct 15, 09, 9:09 am

Programs: DL PM, 2+MM, AA Gold 1+MM, HH Diamond, MHG Silver,
Anyone get the miles yet?

Has anyone seen the miles post from this opportunity?

I completed the survey, and I am getting their daily spam - just waiting for the miles to hit the account before I cancel / opt out of the daily ads for free magazines.

Has anyone actually seen the miles post?

Thanks

L2F

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.