Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Access to KLM lounge with Delta Sky Club ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Access to KLM lounge with Delta Sky Club ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2010, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by RobOnLI
Since your guest is flying BA this is a no go. Of course, you may find a very nice agent to let your guest in but expect your guest to be turned away and be pleasantly surprised if they're allowed in.
Thanks - that was what I was afraid of and what I wanted to know. If that's the rule, I'll respect it. I'm not one who likes to challenge agents when I know I'm in the wrong - simple politeness. Appreciate the info.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 11:42 am

KLM and Air France Access on 30 Day Sky Club Membership

If we have a 30 day Sky Club membership but NO Skymiles status, and are flying on a Delta ticket (code share with KLM), can we access the Air France and KLM lounges in Amsterdam, Munich, and Berlin?

Does anyone know if you have to have a temporary membership card purchased at the Delta Lounge or is an internet printout ok?

Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2010, 11:48 am

Programs: Delta Silver Medalion, American Express Platinum
Smile

Will they let you in the AMS KLM lounge if you are flying Delta and have the AMEX Platinum?
Old Nov 30, 2010, 12:06 pm
Suspended

DL Folks in AMS Lounge

Originally Posted by kalinkula
Hi all,

i was wondering, if i can enter one of the KLM crown lounges in AMS as a member of Delta Sky Club - i have to say, i am on a 30 day membership.
Can i bring a guest (my spouse) ?

Does anybody have exprience or advise ?

Thanks in advance,
regards,
K.
I was under the impression that one had to be a PM or DM to enter, not a Sky Club member.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.