Where can my daughter meet a friend in Havana airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2020, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GLD for LIfe, AA PLT 2 MM miler, B6 Mosaic, Star GLD; HH Diamond; Marriott PLT, IHG Plat

My daughter is flying into HAV on AA. Her friend is flying JetBlue. They are going to spend a few days traveling together and would like to meet to take a taxi. My daughter believes both flights come in on Terminal 3. Can you suggest a landmark or place she can tell her friend to meet her once they have gone through customs and immigration? A restaurant with a name?

She's sees there is a VIP Lounge but that is airside.

Thanks.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 8:42 pm

Right as you exit the arrivals area and head outside there is a currency exchange kiosk (CADECA). I imagine they'd want to exchange some cash anyway for the taxi ride, that would be my preferred meeting spot.
Old Feb 16, 2020, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GLD for LIfe, AA PLT 2 MM miler, B6 Mosaic, Star GLD; HH Diamond; Marriott PLT, IHG Plat
Thanks. She coordinated with her friend and agreed that if there were a coffee shop or a restaurant, her friend would wait there. If there were no coffee shop or restaurant, they would meet at the currency exchange. Good to know one exists. I haven't heard from her since she landed, yesterday evening in Havana but that was expected.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.