Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Cruises
Reload this Page >

Any hotels in Long Beach that allow parking while cruising?

Old Nov 3, 2008, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Has anyone stayed in a hotel in Long Beach and left their car (at the hotel) whilst on a cruise?
We are heading out of Long Beach soon and I have looked at several hotels and B&B's. Haven't decided whether to just pick a hotel and then drive to the cruise terminal, or pay the extra for a great hotel that allows parking and offers a shuttle to the cruise terminal.
In the past, we have always drove to the terminal, so I am not sure if you wait a significant time for the hotel shuttle to pick you up or not. Anyone had any shuttle service issues?
cheers,
Angela
Old Nov 4, 2008, 12:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
The following thread on CruiseCritic has some pertinent information:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=540132
Old Nov 4, 2008, 10:36 am

www.parksleepfly.com
Old Nov 5, 2008, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

thanks for the info. Will definitely need that for some future cruises too out of Florida.
thanks again,
Angela

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.