Reload this Page >

Regent 7 Seas Navigator

Regent 7 Seas Navigator

Old Aug 26, 19, 11:39 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
Regent 7 Seas Navigator

Has anyone been on the Regent 7 Seas Navigator? The comments seem mixed to bad.

We have been on the Mariner ship, and it was fine. We are booked for Feb. on the navigator. We like the ports, as they fill in a little of the part of Australia (NW quadrant) that we have not been, and is very hard to travel to by auto. The cruise is VERY expensive for us, versus the normal veranda on HAL. Can't use the water???

Trust the comments on this board more than random commenters on the cruise ship board or cruise critic. And now we are worried about our flight to Bali to start the cruise, as it goes thru Hong Kong! Final payment in a couple weeks.
Old Sep 10, 19, 5:27 pm

Programs: Virtuoso
Hi,

It's a lovely ship. What other lines have you cruised? I would say that Seabourn would be an upgrade, but it's comparable to Silversea. The staff is wonderful and the food is really good. My clients have all enjoyed it.
Old Sep 11, 19, 12:23 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
We have cruised with NCL (3), Royal Carib, Holland Am (8?), Marco Polo, Regent 7 Seas, Am Cruise lines, Carnival and Avalon.

Our cruise on Regent was on the Mariner. There we had a few problems, but all we fixed (mostly) timely.

Many of the comment on Navigator were either not addressed timely or at all! The recurring issue of brown water in the room and smells from the AC come up too often. The rest of the negative comments seem similar to other cruises we have taken. Some people are just unlucky...toilet backup, temperature problems, things breaking, rust, etc. The key is how they are addressed. I expect more from Regent that those we normally cruise with, as the costs are much higher than the extra inclusives should dictate.

/we will write up our experience when we take Navigator, as there does not seem to be many comments to my post.

Search this Thread