Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Cruises
Reload this Page >

Men jumps off from cruise ships; he & friends gets lifetime ban from Royal Caribbean

Men jumps off from cruise ships; he & friends gets lifetime ban from Royal Caribbean

Old Jan 18, 19, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines AAdvantage, Rapids Reward

Wow! Did you guys see that? He jumping off from cruise ships while the ship is dock in Bahamas. So now, he & friends gets lifetime ban. They has been banned on Royal Caribbean for life. Yes for life!

https://abc30.com/5095638/?fbclid=Iw...Y8tj94RrwDaX34

That's not acceptable for the behaviors. You cannot jumping off from the cruise ships. You could hurts yourself. Stay on cruise ships! Stay on board!
Old Jan 19, 19, 7:07 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, IHG, Enterprise, Avios, Nexus
The biggest mistake these guys made was posting the jump on the internet. Otherwise RCI would have probably kicked only the jumper off and kept the entire affair quiet.
Old Jan 20, 19, 6:17 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
I wonder if other cruise lines will be reluctant to book them?
Old Jan 22, 19, 12:18 pm

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
Originally Posted by Orlando Vic View Post
I wonder if other cruise lines will be reluctant to book them?
It would be interesting to see if cruise lines share a passenger black list. And then there's the question of if such a black list is illegal or not. There would be nothing wrong with Royal Caribbean from doing so, but for other cruise lines I imagine it may be difficult.

Still, not sure he'd really want to go on a cruise anytime soon - I imagine this will make news through out the cruising community and he'd be recognised for some time to come. In 10 years time he might be safe to travel!!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: