Community
Wiki Posts
Search

recommended independent agents

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2017, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by farbster
My TA got us off a really hard waitlist for a Silversea's cruise. He's their number 1 producer
your TA is? or his agency? including charter business?

if really number 1 odd they waitlist his clients at all.
Old May 27, 2017, 2:49 pm

Deleted... I found Annette at the Pavlus site (which is what my question was all about).

Last edited by fyree39; May 27, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Old May 29, 2017, 9:23 am

Here is the agent I have used for 20 plus years:

Nancy S Bogert, MCC
Cruise Planners, An American Express Travel Representative
570-323-0112 or toll free 1-800-561-0802
www.planningcruises.com
[email protected]

Have to call or email to get prices as she can not advertise discounted prices. Specializing in cruises. Top producer on many lines.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 2:36 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AA, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Randyk47
We've used several Internet based TAs since 2004 and have been completely satisfied. Most recently, like for the last four years, we've used Annette DeBaca at www.pavlus.com . We've consistently gotten 10 - 12% cash discounts, an occasional onboard credit, and great support.
Bumping up the thread:

Another mighty recommendation for Annette deBaca at Pavlus travel. Over the years we have used a number of TA's for cruises and hands down, Annette is the absolute best, esp with regard to the luxury travel market, such as high end cruise lines (think Regent, Silversea, Crystal) and land tours (think Tauck) - she is a high producer and one of the top agents and not only always gets us the best price, Pavlus also provides significant cash rebates. Any questions, please PM me.
Randyk47 likes this.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 5:19 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by gnomie
Bumping up the thread:

Another mighty recommendation for Annette deBaca at Pavlus travel. Over the years we have used a number of TA's for cruises and hands down, Annette is the absolute best, esp with regard to the luxury travel market, such as high end cruise lines (think Regent, Silversea, Crystal) and land tours (think Tauck) - she is a high producer and one of the top agents and not only always gets us the best price, Pavlus also provides significant cash rebates. Any questions, please PM me.
I see my quoted post was made in 2016 and wanted to add that now some seven years later we are still using Annette and Pavlus to book our cruises. We’re up to a total of 14 cruises booked through her now She has been aces in helping us and our best friends and cruise partners this past year. We’ve had to move a booked cruise twice because of a new baby in the friends’ family and then again because of back surgery. She’s stepped up to the plate each time and we haven’t lost a penny in deposits or incurred any additional costs due to the changes.
747FC, FlyerEC and willoL like this.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 2:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Randyk47
I see my quoted post was made in 2016 and wanted to add that now some seven years later we are still using Annette and Pavlus to book our cruises. We’re up to a total of 14 cruises booked through her now She has been aces in helping us and our best friends and cruise partners this past year. We’ve had to move a booked cruise twice because of a new baby in the friends’ family and then again because of back surgery. She’s stepped up to the plate each time and we haven’t lost a penny in deposits or incurred any additional costs due to the changes.
I just check the Pavlus website and requested a quote (I hate requesting quotes), but anyway within a hour they sent a quote and I compared it with another travel agent I used and the OBC was $280 compared to $225 from the cruise I actually booked, so I will book my next cruise with Pavlus, especially since you can deal with a real person, and they don't seem to harass you. Thank you to the OP for listing this company.
FlyerEC, Randyk47 and willoL like this.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 3:00 am

Recommended travel agents Australia

I can recommend Right Directions travel in Queens Park
if looking for cruise or accommodation.
they are very Hotel and Cruise savvy
phone 0295243864 or 0408664544
ask for Michael
Phillbsb1979 likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 9:35 am

Programs: Travel Agent for Four Seasons Preferred program, Marriott Stars, Hyatt Prive, Rosewood Elite
Some good Virtuoso agents at FORA.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 4:54 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List, Alaska MVP
I’ll be selfish and plug myself. If anyone ever needs cruise stuff (or anything else) just message me here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.