Wiki Posts
Search

Cruise Alert?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2011, 5:08 am
Original Poster

Cruise Alert?

Hi,

This June, my friends and I are planning for a cruise. What cruise do you think is the best? Any location will do.

Thanks
Old Apr 28, 2011, 5:45 am

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Way to little information!

Try looking at www.vacationstogo.com that will give you an idea of where to start.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 8:09 am

We need more information to help:
age, location, interests, time available for starters. Also finances, as to bargain or luxury. June can be a little late to plan, but am sure you can find something.

http://travel.usatoday.com/experts/m...8/1?csp=Travel

Last edited by JanePond; Apr 28, 2011 at 9:36 am
Old May 14, 2011, 6:45 pm

Programs: AA PPro/ 1MM+, Marriott LT Plat
As others have said., way too vague. What is great for some people is dismal for others. You really need to decide things like location, budget, style of cruising, your age and activity level, etc. for your self, then maybe you can ask for input from others.
Old May 14, 2011, 6:46 pm

Programs: AA PPro/ 1MM+, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by Mica99
Hi,

This June, my friends and I are planning for a cruise. What cruise do you think is the best? Any location will do.

Thanks
The vacations to go link is a good one since June is 3 weeks away. they have great last minute deals sometimes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.