US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2018, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Annual fee coming up on my card. Any tips on liquidating the points or transferring > 20k FlexPerks points? Also have an Altitude.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 3:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by temporarilypoor
WN purchase triggered mobile 1.5x reward on 40K points.
Was this on a flight or just a gift card?
Old Sep 19, 2018, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Originally Posted by gizayabasu
Annual fee coming up on my card. Any tips on liquidating the points or transferring > 20k FlexPerks points? Also have an Altitude.
3500 points for a $49 AF offset to me is a good value...Im keeping mine.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by mrx900
3500 points for a $49 AF offset to me is a good value...Im keeping mine.
I mean I don't really use my card. What do you use your card for, besides banking points?
Old Sep 19, 2018, 5:05 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Originally Posted by gizayabasu
I mean I don't really use my card. What do you use your card for, besides banking points?
2 points per dollar at grocery stores, so i get VGCs with them.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 6:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Approved for flexperks gold card
Old Oct 22, 2018, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by mrx900
2 points per dollar at grocery stores, so i get VGCs with them.
I've heard of US Bank being quick on the trigger with folks who do this. Any sign of trouble in your experience?
Old Oct 23, 2018, 12:53 am

Originally Posted by redbirdsj
I've heard of US Bank being quick on the trigger with folks who do this. Any sign of trouble in your experience?
the only time I've heard of "trouble" is going heavy on GCs on AR with mobile pay soon after they released the card. Either everyone stopped that practice, USB stopped caring, or anyone who has since been shutdown for it has remained totally silent. I wouldn't go spending $505 a bunch of times at the grocery with mobile pay, but occasional multi-hundred dollars on "groceries" is almost normal.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 8:53 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jeffersun
the only time I've heard of "trouble" is going heavy on GCs on AR with mobile pay soon after they released the card. Either everyone stopped that practice, USB stopped caring, or anyone who has since been shutdown for it has remained totally silent. I wouldn't go spending $505 a bunch of times at the grocery with mobile pay, but occasional multi-hundred dollars on "groceries" is almost normal.
That's promising. I do need to hit min spend on an USB biz card and grocery store MS would help out a ton.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 8:58 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Adding second Central Bill account to online login?

Has anyone successfully added a second business card Central Bill account to the same online login?

I have had the Club Carlson business card for years. Just signed up for the FlexPerks Business Travel card. I had assumed the Central Bill account would merge onto the same login as the Club Carlson Central Bill. Instead, I'm seeing the new card holder account on both my personal AND business logins. Central Bill account no where to be found.

Does each Central Bill need its own login or can I add it to the existing one somehow?
Old Nov 30, 2018, 9:18 am

I got 1.9k FP and a Hertz car rental coming up...trying to find the minimum redemption for the Real Time rewards but I'm probably retarded because I can't find anything concrete...Will a $100 Hertz charge drain my FP balance?
Old Dec 7, 2018, 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by calmasahinducow
I got 1.9k FP and a Hertz car rental coming up...trying to find the minimum redemption for the Real Time rewards but I'm probably retarded because I can't find anything concrete...Will a $100 Hertz charge drain my FP balance?
i have the AR, so there may be a discrepancy, but I get real-time rewards texts for as little as 1k($10) at the grocery store. That's the smallest charge I've made tho, might work for less.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by jeffersun
i have the AR, so there may be a discrepancy, but I get real-time rewards texts for as little as 1k($10) at the grocery store. That's the smallest charge I've made tho, might work for less.
It looks like you need sufficient points to cover the entire charge and there's a $250 minimum on car rentals.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: Costco Executive Member, Amazon Optimus Prime
Is there any way to 'earn' FlexPerks with banking type of activities like what Citi and Chase do with their TYP and UR (recently) programs?
Old Feb 1, 2019, 5:55 am

has anyone used real-time rewards with priceline?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.