US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2017, 3:43 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by jediwho
Are Kiva loans still earning 3x? A couple of months ago, I did not get any 2x bonus for Kiva loans and then saw a 1x bonus added to my account last month.
NO, Kiva stopped earning 3x a couple of months ago.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 6:36 pm

Travel credit $25

Originally Posted by zz7777zz
My offer was: Spend $500/15,000 points
Spend $2,000/2,500 points
Total is 20,000 points/ free flight
Code 37019 flexperks.com/business15
How to use travel credit $25 for airline gift card?
Old Dec 3, 2017, 8:18 pm

/ignore - looks like there was a processing delay and now it shows the change/cancel buttons. Will cancel after 24 hrs to get credit into my wallet.

Does the Alaska Flex Perks trick still work? I booked an Alaska ticket using 20k flex perks, went to see the ticket on Alaskaair.com and it does not show the ticket value and does not let me change/cancel the ticket. Called the Alaska customer service, agent cannot see the ticket number and not able to change/cancel it. I am within the 24 hr cancellation period and debating if I am SOL or should I cancel and pay flex perks the $30 cancellation fee or just wait after 24 hrs and call alaska to cancel it.

Any ideas, help will be much appreciated.

Last edited by bng3892; Dec 3, 2017 at 8:32 pm
Old Dec 4, 2017, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by bng3892
/ignore - looks like there was a processing delay and now it shows the change/cancel buttons. Will cancel after 24 hrs to get credit into my wallet.

Does the Alaska Flex Perks trick still work? I booked an Alaska ticket using 20k flex perks, went to see the ticket on Alaskaair.com and it does not show the ticket value and does not let me change/cancel the ticket. Called the Alaska customer service, agent cannot see the ticket number and not able to change/cancel it. I am within the 24 hr cancellation period and debating if I am SOL or should I cancel and pay flex perks the $30 cancellation fee or just wait after 24 hrs and call alaska to cancel it.

That's correct - you need to wait after 24 hours.

I recommend waiting as "long as possible"
Old Dec 30, 2017, 10:35 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
What was your result with AS?

If you buy a refundable AA tkt what happens? do you keep the credit or does it go to USBAnk?

Originally Posted by bng3892

Old Dec 30, 2017, 10:36 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Have you done this with AS recently?
What is the best way right now to liquidate my 100K flexperks?
thanks

Originally Posted by macrophage
That's correct - you need to wait after 24 hours.

I recommend waiting as "long as possible"
Old Dec 30, 2017, 11:06 am

It worked for me last month on AS. Waited 30 hours and got a $590 some AS Wallet credit for 30000 flexperks. Make sure to book a flight that’s at least 65 days out so you can wait out the time and still get the free cancellation for credit. I’d choose 90 plus days to be safe. And don’t book a Refudable Y fare, or else it will go to original form of credit, which isn’t want you want.
Old Dec 30, 2017, 11:22 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Hey guess what? It's already December 31 in the FlexPerks time zone. Guess I'm not making those last three redemptions at the old rate.

Arrrrrrrrrrgh.
Old Dec 31, 2017, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Hey guess what? It's already December 31 in the FlexPerks time zone. Guess I'm not making those last three redemptions at the old rate.

Arrrrrrrrrrgh.
You and me both. I tried to book flights around 10 or 11 CST and I got a message saying that the systems were undergoing conversion and to call to book travel. Of course, the travel department closes early on weekends so there was no one there to call. I talked to a couple of reps at the travel department and customer service today and they had zero sympathy. I guess that's what I get for procrastinating, but it's very frustrating that they cut it off early. US Bank is also in the CST time zone so I should have had an hour or two left to make bookings.
Old Dec 31, 2017, 6:29 pm

I booked a $1325 flight yesterday for 70K points over next Thanksgiving when the booking window opened. I just made it. Hallelujah that’s done!
Old Jan 1, 2018, 8:00 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Booked a $599.80 tick on AS with my 30k FlexPerks last week and just cancelled. Credit now available. Now waiting a sale on that STL-SAN nonstop for this summer!
Old Jan 1, 2018, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by Julie17
I talked to a couple of reps at the travel department and customer service today and they had zero sympathy.
That's par for the course with US Bank customer "service" reps.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:00 pm

I do commend USB for providing ample warning of the change. Albeit, I’m not thrilled about it.

Last edited by TTT103; Jan 2, 2018 at 11:36 am
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by TTT103
I do commend USB for providing ample warning of the change. Albeit, I’m thrilled about it.
I assume you're missing the word "not" there.

Personally, this change works out OK for me. I only have 18k points on my card so not enough to buy a ticket with the old program. I don't pay an annual fee on it because I got an offer a few years ago for a no-fee card if I had a relationship with the bank (i.e., at least one other account). Conveniently, I have a checking account with them which is free if I have a relationship, plus I have the Cash+ card, so everything ends up being free. So what I was trying to get to is that I don't have to worry about paying the annual fee to keep the points alive. At some point I'll probably find a use for my points, although I guess I should make sure that they do not expire on me.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by MisterBill
I assume you're missing the word "not" there.

Personally, this change works out OK for me. I only have 18k points on my card so not enough to buy a ticket with the old program. I don't pay an annual fee on it because I got an offer a few years ago for a no-fee card if I had a relationship with the bank (i.e., at least one other account). Conveniently, I have a checking account with them which is free if I have a relationship, plus I have the Cash+ card, so everything ends up being free. So what I was trying to get to is that I don't have to worry about paying the annual fee to keep the points alive. At some point I'll probably find a use for my points, although I guess I should make sure that they do not expire on me.
HaHa! Yes, I erroneously omitted, "not," but just corrected it.

Even with the program change, I feel this card is underappreciated. Points are now worth 1.5 cents (travel), but earn at a rate of 2 points (3 cents) on groceries, which is descent. Your deal for a free card is even better.

Last edited by TTT103; Jan 2, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.