US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Old May 11, 2017, 7:54 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by BHArt
Do you do this at the airport? Last time I traveled on Flexpoints I bought a Delta GC online, the rep shot me down for the reimbursement.
I have always purchased online. When I call for reimbursement, I dont tell them what I purchased.
Old May 11, 2017, 7:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by ralphs
Any strategies on redeeming the $25 travel credit when traveling in domestic first?
Check four bags
Old May 12, 2017, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by newsmanhoss
USB is way too much hassle these days...glad I canceled them and can move on.
Yes, their "customer service" is the worst I have experienced among the big banks.

Originally Posted by rjs11
Has anyone else been unable to register their FlexPerks card for the 12 Gogo wifi passes? I'm using the correct Gogo/US Bank webpage but keep receiving the following error:
Did you get this resolved? If not, do you have a Visa Signature card? It's only valid with that, not with the AMEX card.

Last edited by mia; May 12, 2017 at 3:02 pm Reason: Combine consecutive replies
Old May 12, 2017, 1:30 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
US Bank Flexperks RIPOFF

I've posted about this before and it happened again to me today. I found the flights I want at Delta.com, Google Flights, Expedia and Travelocity for under $400 all-in. That should be 20,000 points with USBank Flexperks.

As I expected the USBank online availability only shows flights at 30,000 points and up. I called to speak to a rep and was told a lot of BS that those other sites buy their tickets in bulk and get better prices or some BS which I know isn't true.

This same scenario has happened to me before with US Bank Flexperks. They are either jacking up the fares or their booking partner isn't doing their job to get the lowest prices. It's a RIPOFF.
Old May 12, 2017, 10:51 pm

Yeah I just said .... it and decided to get a random SW flight for $399 for the travel credit instead of trying to mess around on that ........ portal.
Old May 14, 2017, 1:35 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Were those tickets in basic economy? I tried to price out some united tickets. They were under 400 for BE but over 400 for economy. US Bank priced it at 30k.

I'm still enjoying the program. Im not expecting to maximize every dollar though.
Old May 16, 2017, 8:31 pm

Programs: USBank FlexPerks
I've found it much easier to maximize dollars for international tickets. Since the ticket price is higher, the difference between 70k points vs. 80k points in terms of $ per point isn't as big of a difference.
Old May 16, 2017, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by billybobson1402
Yeah I just said .... it and decided to get a random SW flight for $399 for the travel credit instead of trying to mess around on that ........ portal.
You can get credit for buying on southwest.com?
Old May 16, 2017, 9:01 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by UA Fan
You can get credit for buying on southwest.com?
You can use points to buy a Southwest ticket, after which you can do with it the usual things you can do with a Southwest ticket.

There are some caveats/tips, so a thread search for "Southwest" would not go amiss.
Old May 21, 2017, 2:14 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Anyone have experience booking premium economy seats with flex perks?
Old May 21, 2017, 4:37 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I remember that the book and cancel for credit thing works on Alaska and Southwest, but anyone every try it on United? I wanna book a tix for 30K but its just over $600 and thus I wanna cancel and use the credit to pay for it. Or does United not allow changes to third party booked tix on their website?
Old May 26, 2017, 10:36 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I guess I need to read my junk mail more carefully, almost missed this:

Earn 2,500 FlexPoints when you use your U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® card to make three Amazon.com purchases of at least $25 each by May 31, 2017. Any three purchases qualify – including gift cards, books, electronics, computer games and more.
don't know if you have to have received the email to be eligible.
Old May 26, 2017, 1:21 pm

here's the site to register. I always do a screenshot of the confirmation in case I need it down the road.
https://flexperkspromos.usbank.com/#/login
Old May 31, 2017, 1:02 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Called US Bank and got the $25 credited from buying the Delta gift card (minimum $50) online the day of my travel. It was international and I'm Elite with them-- so there was very little to actually buy.
Thanks for the info and advice here!
Old Jun 5, 2017, 4:18 pm

I got the Flexperks business card with the Olympics bonus back in August and spent some of those points, but had 18K remaining. I recently got the Flexperks Amex card now have over 50K Flexperks between the 2 cards.

If I cancel the business card, will I keep the points as long as I have the Amex card open? Do I need to do anything to transfer the points from one card to the other?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.