US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Old Jul 23, 2009, 10:54 am

I checked the "rewards center" online and discovered that points from both my personal and business cards are going into one Flexpoints account. I did receive the personal bonus but not the business bonus. When I called, I was told I had entered the wrong promo code on the business card. The code was corrected and I was promised the bonus will post. Time will tell.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 1:24 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver
Unless I'm mistaken, my last billing period of using the WorldPerks card should have earned me both Flexperks points and NWA miles. My flexperks points have posted from the statement I received in early July, but have not yet seen my worldperks miles post to my account.

Has anyone else not had their WP miles post from the double-dipping period?

Last edited by skaps21; Jul 24, 2009 at 1:32 pm
Old Jul 24, 2009, 3:22 pm

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
Originally Posted by skaps21
Unless I'm mistaken, my last billing period of using the WorldPerks card should have earned me both Flexperks points and NWA miles. My flexperks points have posted from the statement I received in early July, but have not yet seen my worldperks miles post to my account.

Has anyone else not had their WP miles post from the double-dipping period?
You are not alone. See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/north...iles-post.html
Old Jul 25, 2009, 12:36 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by Schutzee
I checked the "rewards center" online and discovered that points from both my personal and business cards are going into one Flexpoints account.
Same here and I received both bonuses. So with minimal spending I now have over 40K flexperks points and should get +-10K WP miles to boot. Pretty good rate of return
Old Jul 29, 2009, 6:36 am

I have a personal and business card. I spent $500 on each and got the bonus for the personal but not the business. It looks like they'll both go into the same Flex account since the link from each credit card goes to the same account. I called about not getting the business card bonus and it turned out the statement hadn't closed yet. She couldn't tell me whether I registered for the bonus but said I should try to register and if I can't it means I already registered. So I've registered again a couple times to be sure -- each time a screen comes up at the end saying "Thank you you are registered for your offer" but doesn't indicate whether it was from the current attempt or if I already registered. I called again and another CSR told me the same thing. Most disappointingly they both said it would TAKE 6-8 WEEKS AFTER THE STATEMENT CLOSING TO GET THE POINTS. The statement closed yesterday and sure enough I still don't have the points. I'm surprised to hear that someone else already got the business bonus -- sure hope I don't have to wait 8 more weeks ...
Old Aug 10, 2009, 3:47 pm

Can anyone confirm that they received their second Flexpoints bonus of 5000 points?

My offer:
Spend $500 for a bonus of 10,000 Flexpoints--RECEIVED on first statement.

Spend an additional $4500 for a bonus of 5000 Flexpoints-- BONUS points did not post on most recent statement.

The call center initially claimed no knowledge of the Flexpoints bonus offer, then after being placed on hold claimed that all bonus points won't post for 6-8 weeks. However, the first bonus did post on the statement in which it was earned, so it seems they are not sticking to the 6-8 week timeframe.
Old Aug 11, 2009, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver
Originally Posted by grandmaster b
Can anyone confirm that they received their second Flexpoints bonus of 5000 points?

My offer:
Spend $500 for a bonus of 10,000 Flexpoints--RECEIVED on first statement.

Spend an additional $4500 for a bonus of 5000 Flexpoints-- BONUS points did not post on most recent statement.

The call center initially claimed no knowledge of the Flexpoints bonus offer, then after being placed on hold claimed that all bonus points won't post for 6-8 weeks. However, the first bonus did post on the statement in which it was earned, so it seems they are not sticking to the 6-8 week timeframe.
Nope, not for me either. I was thinking the same thing after the original bonus posted on that month's statement.
Old Aug 11, 2009, 3:39 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Savage25
Has anyone opted for the statement credit and if so, how long did it take to post? (Yes, I know it says to expect it in 6-8 weeks or something like that, but I'm looking for actual experiences).
To answer my own question and as a data point, I paid my statement balance 3 weeks after requesting the statement credit. The statement credit showed as pending in my flexperks order history until it posted the day after I paid my balance.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 4:31 pm

Flexperks award tickets from smaller airports

I live in Montana and can't find any awards on Delta out of any of the Montana airports for many different dates from August 2009 through February 2010. Is availability severely limited on flights, especially on 'connection carriers? My understanding of Flexperks is that availability would be more widely available than one would expect to find with traditional airline reward programs.

The site continually gives me the following message:

Unfortunately, no flights met your search criteria for the airports you selected.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Old Aug 17, 2009, 3:17 pm

i still haven't received the bonus for my business card, but they did tell me they are working on it, they did admit there was some issues in their system, it does show up for them as in process, and gave me a date when it should post (basicly about 2 statements late from when it should have in the first place). we'll see...
Old Aug 21, 2009, 9:39 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
I received an e-mail from US Bank yesterday saying, "You've completed your offer for a free flight". However, the final 5,000 points have not yet posted to my FlexPerks account. The e-mail's fine print did say, however, that the bonus point would post 6-8 weeks after hitting my spending threshold.
Old Aug 21, 2009, 12:21 pm

I received the full 20,000 points on two business accounts but only got 15,000 points on two personal accounts. The good news is that the business and personal aggregate into one flexperks account.
Old Aug 21, 2009, 2:41 pm

Programs: DL, AA, UA, US, SW, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Plat, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors
It seems results are all over the map with respect to the posting of bonuses. My wife and I each have a personal & business card. The 10k for $500 bonus on both personal cards posted shortly after statement close. My wife's 15k for $500 bonus on the business card posted immediately after the statement, but not the additional 2k for $2500. Meanwhile I have yet to receive any bonus on the business card.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 6:31 pm

The good and the bad

The good: My bonus points on three out of four accounts have now posted. I’m still missing 5000 from one account. The online booking was quick and painless.

The bad: There is no interpolation of award points required; i.e. one ticket totaled $399.20 and I booked it for 20,000 points, no fees at all. I needed another ticket on the same flights and it priced at $428.20 and cost me 30,000 points. It would be nice if I could have paid the $28.20 or there was a 25,000 point option.

I did check prices on Travelocity and there was only one seat left at the lower price.

All in all, I’m happy with the result. I had signed up for the World Perks cards only for the point bonuses, and now got the Flex Perks bonuses as well.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 12:20 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG PLT, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Schutzee
one ticket totaled $399.20 and I booked it for 20,000 points, no fees at all.
So the $399.20 included taxes?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.