U.S. Bank FlexPerks

    Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 20, 18, 12:55 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: MDtR-Chicago
Wiki Link
US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=



Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

Reply

Old Sep 19, 18, 3:09 pm
  #1921  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Posts: 59
Annual fee coming up on my card. Any tips on liquidating the points or transferring > 20k FlexPerks points? Also have an Altitude.
gizayabasu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 18, 3:10 pm
  #1922  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Posts: 59
Originally Posted by temporarilypoor View Post
WN purchase triggered mobile 1.5x reward on 40K points.
Was this on a flight or just a gift card?
gizayabasu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 18, 3:23 pm
  #1923  
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PDX
Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Posts: 1,789
Originally Posted by gizayabasu View Post
Annual fee coming up on my card. Any tips on liquidating the points or transferring > 20k FlexPerks points? Also have an Altitude.
3500 points for a $49 AF offset to me is a good value...Im keeping mine.
mrx900 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 18, 4:58 pm
  #1924  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Posts: 59
Originally Posted by mrx900 View Post
3500 points for a $49 AF offset to me is a good value...Im keeping mine.
I mean I don't really use my card. What do you use your card for, besides banking points?
gizayabasu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 18, 5:05 pm
  #1925  
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PDX
Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Posts: 1,789
Originally Posted by gizayabasu View Post
I mean I don't really use my card. What do you use your card for, besides banking points?
2 points per dollar at grocery stores, so i get VGCs with them.
mrx900 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 18, 6:18 pm
  #1926  
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Posts: 1,610
Approved for flexperks gold card
slickvik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 18, 10:00 am
  #1927  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 277
Originally Posted by mrx900 View Post
2 points per dollar at grocery stores, so i get VGCs with them.
I've heard of US Bank being quick on the trigger with folks who do this. Any sign of trouble in your experience?
redbirdsj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 18, 12:53 am
  #1928  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: HNL
Posts: 85
Originally Posted by redbirdsj View Post
I've heard of US Bank being quick on the trigger with folks who do this. Any sign of trouble in your experience?
the only time I've heard of "trouble" is going heavy on GCs on AR with mobile pay soon after they released the card. Either everyone stopped that practice, USB stopped caring, or anyone who has since been shutdown for it has remained totally silent. I wouldn't go spending $505 a bunch of times at the grocery with mobile pay, but occasional multi-hundred dollars on "groceries" is almost normal.
jeffersun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 18, 8:53 am
  #1929  
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 146
Originally Posted by jeffersun View Post
the only time I've heard of "trouble" is going heavy on GCs on AR with mobile pay soon after they released the card. Either everyone stopped that practice, USB stopped caring, or anyone who has since been shutdown for it has remained totally silent. I wouldn't go spending $505 a bunch of times at the grocery with mobile pay, but occasional multi-hundred dollars on "groceries" is almost normal.
That's promising. I do need to hit min spend on an USB biz card and grocery store MS would help out a ton.
milesforhire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 18, 8:58 am
  #1930  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: SFO, reluctantly
Programs: UA 1P, AS MVP, WN CP; MR Ti, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, RR Au
Posts: 4,822
Adding second Central Bill account to online login?

Has anyone successfully added a second business card Central Bill account to the same online login?

I have had the Club Carlson business card for years. Just signed up for the FlexPerks Business Travel card. I had assumed the Central Bill account would merge onto the same login as the Club Carlson Central Bill. Instead, I'm seeing the new card holder account on both my personal AND business logins. Central Bill account no where to be found.

Does each Central Bill need its own login or can I add it to the existing one somehow?
MDtR-Chicago is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 18, 9:18 am
  #1931  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 71
I got 1.9k FP and a Hertz car rental coming up...trying to find the minimum redemption for the Real Time rewards but I'm probably retarded because I can't find anything concrete...Will a $100 Hertz charge drain my FP balance?
calmasahinducow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 18, 6:25 pm
  #1932  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: HNL
Posts: 85
Originally Posted by calmasahinducow View Post
I got 1.9k FP and a Hertz car rental coming up...trying to find the minimum redemption for the Real Time rewards but I'm probably retarded because I can't find anything concrete...Will a $100 Hertz charge drain my FP balance?
i have the AR, so there may be a discrepancy, but I get real-time rewards texts for as little as 1k($10) at the grocery store. That's the smallest charge I've made tho, might work for less.
jeffersun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 18, 8:22 am
  #1933  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 71
Originally Posted by jeffersun View Post
i have the AR, so there may be a discrepancy, but I get real-time rewards texts for as little as 1k($10) at the grocery store. That's the smallest charge I've made tho, might work for less.
It looks like you need sufficient points to cover the entire charge and there's a $250 minimum on car rentals.
calmasahinducow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 18, 9:41 am
  #1934  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Western US
Programs: Costco Executive Member, Amazon Optimus Prime
Posts: 705
Is there any way to 'earn' FlexPerks with banking type of activities like what Citi and Chase do with their TYP and UR (recently) programs?
akr1970akr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 19, 5:55 am
  #1935  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,929
has anyone used real-time rewards with priceline?
yerffej201 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread