US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2018, 9:42 am

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by ThePointsCollector
So with this new auto feature lets say I book a $1300 flight but only have $1200 to cover with points. will they apply partial credit to this?
no
Old May 21, 2018, 3:26 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by yugi
no

I guess it would have to be less than $1200 than?
Old May 21, 2018, 3:36 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by ThePointsCollector
I guess it would have to be less than $1200 than?
Yes.
Old May 22, 2018, 12:12 pm

Is the flexperks site down for anyone else? Both for me and SO cannot access flexperks portal (login usbank.com, go to your card account, clicking on rewards link to go to portal). Just shows some generic error page.
Old May 23, 2018, 11:10 am

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
I have tried a bunch of random travel purchases with my FlexPerks Visa trying to use Realtime Rewards, but nothing is working. Just booked a flight through South African Airways website directly and charge shows pending but no text. The first few charges were not directly with airlines, but this one was and should absolutely qualify.

I texted "HELP" to 733336 to be sure that responses from them are coming through.

Suggestions?
Old May 23, 2018, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by glocklt4
I have tried a bunch of random travel purchases with my FlexPerks Visa trying to use Realtime Rewards, but nothing is working. Just booked a flight through South African Airways website directly and charge shows pending but no text. The first few charges were not directly with airlines, but this one was and should absolutely qualify.

I texted "HELP" to 733336 to be sure that responses from them are coming through.

Suggestions?
Try domestic airlines. Do you have enough points to cover the whole purchase?
Old May 23, 2018, 1:14 pm

Try domestic airlines. Do you have enough points to cover the whole purchase?
Yes, plenty of points. Haven't tried a domestic airline yet. Not sure why an International wouldn't work. I guess I'll give them a call. Definitely expected it to work!
Old May 23, 2018, 3:37 pm

Yes, plenty of points. Haven't tried a domestic airline yet. Not sure why an International wouldn't work. I guess I'll give them a call. Definitely expected it to work!
I think it will work if the charge is in USD.
Old May 23, 2018, 3:55 pm

I think it will work if the charge is in USD.
Ahhh, thanks. This was in ZAR.
Old May 23, 2018, 4:39 pm

From the altitude real time rewards website, it seems the offer is triggered by participating merchants. The airlines listed as participating are

United,American,British Airways,Emirates,JetBlue,Southwest,Delta,Sun Country

The website is not clear if that list is just examples or the complete list.
Old May 23, 2018, 6:04 pm

Suggestions?
Yeah, this is what happened to me too. I booked $600 in tickets on Scoot and didn't get the text. Rather than call I just booked a $600 excursion on a Royal Caribbean cruise that we have coming up because I knew that those code as travel for Flex real time rewards. I got the text and redeemed 40,000 points. Then I cancelled the excursion and got a $600 credit on my card that ended up netting out the Scoot purchase. Took 2 minutes on line. In the end, I used 40,000 points and got my Scoot tickets. You could probably do the same thing by booking any domestic ticket and then cancelling in the first 24 hours.
Old May 23, 2018, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by AFAM-DFW
From the altitude real time rewards website, it seems the offer is triggered by participating merchants. The airlines listed as participating are

United,American,British Airways,Emirates,JetBlue,Southwest,Delta,Sun Country

The website is not clear if that list is just examples or the complete list.
Examples I believe. I successfully redeemed Realtime Rewards recently for a purchase made directly through Alaska Air
Old May 24, 2018, 5:58 am

I made United and Southwest purchases within a few minutes of each other a few weeks ago - the United real time worked as expected but I had to call to get the Southwest credit for some reason.
Old May 24, 2018, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Slickw
I made United and Southwest purchases within a few minutes of each other a few weeks ago - the United real time worked as expected but I had to call to get the Southwest credit for some reason.
I did multiple Southwest redemption and they always worked. However, there was a 30 minutes delay once, until I received SMS.
Old May 30, 2018, 8:12 pm

No issues redeeming travel credit on one way tickets with airline gift cards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.