Bank of America "WorldPoints"

Old Nov 15, 13, 6:14 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by mia View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by michael_v

I read the thread you referenced, but saw no reference to British Airways. Any further details?

If you have both a Merrill+ VISA and an Accolades Amex you can transfer WorldPoints to the Merrill points which can be redeemed for BA miles in blocks of 5,000.
Anyone know if this is still possible?
Old Jan 16, 14, 12:30 pm

Anyone knows that if the 25k points flight tickets are considered by airline as revenue tickets or not? (i.e. accrual mileage or not)
Old Jan 17, 14, 2:17 pm

Programs: HH Diamond
I have the Fidelity Investment Rewards Card.

And cant seem to find where on the world point site i can redeem 25k points for a flight. can anyone point me in the right direction.

thanks.
Old Jan 21, 14, 9:54 am

once you login your account, click rewards tab on the top right.

Originally Posted by RogerOH View Post
I have the Fidelity Investment Rewards Card.

And cant seem to find where on the world point site i can redeem 25k points for a flight. can anyone point me in the right direction.

thanks.
Old May 8, 15, 2:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt Plat,SPG-Plat,Hertz-PC
BoA - WorldPoint Travel Rewards - How can I cash these points for 1:1?

Recently I signed up for Bank of America - WorldPoint Travel Rewards for Business Visa Signature Card. I spoke to BoA agent, and I was told that WorldPoint Travel is different than WorldPoint Rewards. They told me that WorldPoint Travel points worth 0.60 for each penny for CASH, no matter how much I redeem the points. while I understand that WorldPoint rewards point worth 1:1 in cash if I do redeem over 25000.

I am wondering - is it possible to convert or transfer these WorldPoint travel for 1:1 cash value?

Thank you for your time!
Old Aug 18, 15, 8:10 am

Programs: SPG, HHonors, Marriott, IHG
Bofa switched my rewards account from Worldpoints to Cash Rewards.

Chatted with a CSR, told them i preferred worldpoints rewards, they ended up putting a request in for me to put me back to the Worldpoints rewards program. They said they'll contact me in 3-7 business days with the decision.

I prefer worldpoints because I have a FIA Amex which earns 2% and I would then transfer to my Bofa account which being a Platinum level, I receive a 50% boost (so I earn 3% overall).

UPDATE: BofA told me they have discontinued Worldpoints and were sorry they never notified me nor had documentation explaining this transition.

Last edited by wickedtao; Aug 24, 15 at 4:08 pm
Old Feb 11, 16, 10:19 am

Transfer worldpoints from boa to fia

I have wolrdpoints in boa account that expire in 3 months but i see an option to transfer points to fidelity card. Does anybody know if this transfer will reset the expiration date for the points transferred?
Old Feb 11, 16, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by Stivelio View Post
I have wolrdpoints in boa account that expire in 3 months but i see an option to transfer points to fidelity card. Does anybody know if this transfer will reset the expiration date for the points transferred?
Yes.
Old Feb 11, 16, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by Phantom707 View Post
Yes.
Cool that worked and put expiration date for those points to 2021. Yay!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: