Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Bank of America Merrill Lynch Accolades Amex Card [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bank of America Merrill Lynch Accolades Amex Card [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2016, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by bbd
No they are not. But from the letter I can call and have the money put on another card

I already have the Merrill plus card as well
I bet you can just transfer those points to your Merrill+ online. Just under rewards and click transfer rewards. It'll ask for card number to check if qualifies.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 7:32 pm
bbd

Originally Posted by trikotret
I bet you can just transfer those points to your Merrill+ online. Just under rewards and click transfer rewards. It'll ask for card number to check if qualifies.
Yeah I moved them to my boa travel rewards card for right now.
Old Nov 18, 2016, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by bbd
Yeah I moved them to my boa travel rewards card for right now.
Can you transfer points between BofA travel card and Merrill+ visa?
Old Nov 19, 2016, 4:21 pm

Can you transfer points between BofA travel card and Merrill+ visa?
I really want to know this too! Hopefully someone has a DP on this.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 1:53 pm

Programs: UA Gold, United Presidential Card, Amex Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mia
fflier_9999's question has been appended to the established thread discussing this card which is, apparently, no longer offered.

Be aware that the Lounge Club network is considerably smaller than the Priority Pass network:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...club-card.html

I have a Merrill Lynch Amex Accolades card. It expires in 2019 and still works. I am not sure if new cards are being offered. I've rarely use the card, but it has offered the benefit of a free Lounge Club membership (no charge for up to 10 visits per year). Thanks to flyertalk, I called to get the Lounge Club membership last January, as the membership card was no longer being mailed automatically. This year, the phone number had a message that the number is no longer working, and to call the number on the back of my card. Instead, again thanks to flyertalk, I found the website for Lounge Club (www.loungeclub.com/accolades) which required an invitation code (MLTENVISIT worked). I then filled out the application which asked for my DOB and Accolades card number, and the website approved this. I got the membership number (which is useless without the physical card) and the message: We’ll process your membership and send your personalized membership card together with our lounge listing, within the next 3 days.

Last year, when I called, the agent said that I would get the card in the mail. I did not really believe him, but the card did indeed appear. I am hopeful that this time, Lounge Club will honor its website message and send me a card also. It's not a huge benefit, but it's saved my butt in a few places where sitting in the public spaces was hot and crowded (I am thinking of four hours in Nassau a couple of years ago).

Thanks flyertalk! And the closed message thread that also discusses this benefit and gives out the invitation code -- this is not spam -- it is a valid deal for travelers.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 12:08 am

Programs: UA Gold, United Presidential Card, Amex Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
got the Lounge Club card BTW

Originally Posted by photoagent101
I have a Merrill Lynch Amex Accolades card. It expires in 2019 and still works. I am not sure if new cards are being offered. I've rarely use the card, but it has offered the benefit of a free Lounge Club membership (no charge for up to 10 visits per year). Thanks to flyertalk, I called to get the Lounge Club membership last January, as the membership card was no longer being mailed automatically. This year, the phone number had a message that the number is no longer working, and to call the number on the back of my card. Instead, again thanks to flyertalk, I found the website for Lounge Club (www.loungeclub.com/accolades) which required an invitation code (MLTENVISIT worked). I then filled out the application which asked for my DOB and Accolades card number, and the website approved this. I got the membership number (which is useless without the physical card) and the message: We’ll process your membership and send your personalized membership card together with our lounge listing, within the next 3 days.

Last year, when I called, the agent said that I would get the card in the mail. I did not really believe him, but the card did indeed appear. I am hopeful that this time, Lounge Club will honor its website message and send me a card also. It's not a huge benefit, but it's saved my butt in a few places where sitting in the public spaces was hot and crowded (I am thinking of four hours in Nassau a couple of years ago).

Thanks flyertalk! And the closed message thread that also discusses this benefit and gives out the invitation code -- this is not spam -- it is a valid deal for travelers.

I did end up receiving the Lounge Club card and membership package, about 7-10 days after applying. It was a few days late, but it arrived as promised.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 11:07 am
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
Has the card been discontinued? The invite code for Lounge Club no longer seems to work.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Has the card been discontinued? The invite code for Lounge Club no longer seems to work.
Isn't it converting to Merrill Lynch visa +?
Old Jun 16, 2017, 10:55 am
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
Isn't it converting to Merrill Lynch visa +?
I don't know. I'm just wondering why the invite code for LoungeClub seems to no longer work.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 4:19 am

Card is discontinued months ago and lounge club is not a benefit of the replacement Merrill + card. With the Merrill + card there is something like a $30,000 spend to get delta club access.

Existing lounge club subscriptions are honored until expiration date.

The invite code was only for new accounts so not surprised it is not working. For annual renewals, BOA had to renew it for you since they needed to validate assets. There was no online renewal option.
snowmt likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 10:08 am
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

I figure this card has been converted to Merrill + card and no longer exists?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.