Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

easy 25000 miles for getting mileage plus visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2003, 11:35 pm
Original Poster

if you don't have this card, United Mileage Plus VISA now offers 15,000 bonus miles to new card members! Make sure you apply for Mileage Plus Visa, so you can upgrade to Mileage Plus Gold Class Visa for another 5000 bonus miles.

To apply: Call 1-888-438-5650

Trade your current Mileage Plus Visa for a higher level card.5
We are always looking for ways to offer you Mileage Plus cards that provide you additional ways to earn miles. Depending upon the card you currently have, you can now trade up and enjoy 5,000 Bonus Miles in addition to the miles you earn by using the card.
Call 1-800-537-7783.

Request free additional cards from your Mileage Plus Visa account for your spouse or family member. You will earn 2,500 bonus miles for each free additional card you request. Request 2 additional cards, and you will earn 5,000 bonus miles.

For details, call 1-800-537-7783.

after you become a card member, you can refer your friends, and earn 5000 bonus miles for each referral, upto 15,000 maximum.

you can get as much as 40,000 bonus miles total!

------------------
Up-to-date listing of airline mile bonus Offers - AirmileOffers.com
Old Apr 9, 2003, 8:16 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Thanks! I didn't know about the add'l card bonus. I'll definitely try it later.
Old Apr 9, 2003, 3:32 pm

what's up with the visa united mileage give-a-way bonanza?

have united miles de-valued so much?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.