Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

B of A Bonus Day (no registration necessary)

Old Oct 28, 22, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium

Old Oct 31, 22, 7:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
IHG Contributor BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Sounds interesting... thanks for sharing.
Old Nov 10, 22, 3:00 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Paid Taxes.

Pending shows 2% for them as well, so effectively getting 6.625% (2% bonus from another targeted promo).
Old Nov 10, 22, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, AS G75k, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, IHG Plat, ...
Paid taxes, too. And some other purchases. Personal AS card worked fine and my bonus miles already posted (statement closed 11/7). But the charges on my AS business card so far didn’t trigger the bonus. Statement also closed (11/8), but only received 1X. Anyone have data points from (AS) BorA business cards where the bonus posted right away?.
Old Nov 11, 22, 10:07 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA Gold, AC 75k, Hyatt/Hilton/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by notquiteaff View Post
Paid taxes, too. And some other purchases. Personal AS card worked fine and my bonus miles already posted (statement closed 11/7). But the charges on my AS business card so far didnt trigger the bonus. Statement also closed (11/8), but only received 1X. Anyone have data points from (AS) BorA business cards where the bonus posted right away?.
My PRG and personal alaska got the bonus points. BoA biz custom cash hasn't posted but biz alaska did and like you, only received 1x. Must be an issue on their end.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Nov 11, 22, 11:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TalkingPoint View Post
My PRG and personal alaska got the bonus points. BoA biz custom cash hasn't posted but biz alaska did and like you, only received 1x. Must be an issue on their end.
Guess I will have to take the time to call/chat with them. And then they will probably give me the up to 12 weeks answer.
Old Nov 12, 22, 2:08 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA Gold, AC 75k, Hyatt/Hilton/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by notquiteaff View Post
Guess I will have to take the time to call/chat with them. And then they will probably give me the up to 12 weeks answer.
I'm guessing if it happened to both of us, more of us are affected. I'm not in a hurry to get the miles, and don't need any more eyes on my accounts. I'll just wait out a resolution unless it's really 12+ weeks and nothing has resolved.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Nov 12, 22, 6:42 pm

My B of A biz custom cash didn’t post yet, although I only charged $2000. I do have some friends who charged six figures of business expenses that day (some even woke up midnight, reached their credit limit, went back to sleep, paid off the expenses to cycle credit limits and then charged more) who stated their bonuses posted, although not sure which card.
Old Nov 19, 22, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TalkingPoint View Post
I'll just wait out a resolution unless it's really 12+ weeks and nothing has resolved.
FWIW, my business card 2X bonus miles posted to my AS account on 11/16, eight days after the 1X miles from the statement posted.

Search this Thread