Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Barclays Arrival: +5X on groceries, dining, and drugstore and 20k for $3k spend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Barclays Arrival: +5X on groceries, dining, and drugstore and 20k for $3k spend

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2021, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
I took screenshots during the enrollment. Probably not something that is ultimately proof accepted in court, but I don’t have reason to believe that the offer won’t be honored.
I agree. In my case, I got the you're all set email but don't recall actually signing up or even getting the original offer.

Last edited by EmailKid; Jun 28, 2021 at 4:21 pm Reason: Moved reply outside of original quoted text box
Old Jun 28, 2021, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by bayleys
I agree. In my case, I got the you're all set email but don't recall actually signing up or even getting the original offer.
In that case, unless Barclays is willing to confirm in writing that you are signed up, I wouldn’t spend any money with the hope of getting points from this promo.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
The points for this promo haven’t even posted yet and here’s already a new promo:

“If you receive this offer and enroll by August 26, 2021, you will earn an additional 5 miles for every $1 spent on hotel stay, airline ticket, auto rental, ride service and restaurant purchases, less credits, returns and adjustments ("Net Purchases") with transaction dates between August 1, 2021 and October 31, 2021 up to 10,000 miles each month of the promotion.”

Via DoC
Old Aug 4, 2021, 3:08 pm

Programs: MSC Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, RCCL Platinum, IHG Platinum Elite
I guess it's targeted, I havn't received that new email.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Harmoncove
I guess it's targeted, I havn't received that new email.
I haven’t received any email either, but as some of the comments on DoC report, you can log into your Barclays account on the web and it might appear under “Offers”. (Don’t know if the app has Offers; I couldn’t find it)
Old Aug 12, 2021, 8:52 am

Anyone Received Bonus Yet?

For the bonus ending on July 31, has anyone received their bonus yet? I know the T&C say it might take 6-8 weeks after the promotion is ended, just curious if anyone's received their bonus already. My statement closed yesterday and there were no bonus miles from the offer, although I didn't yet expect them.
Thanks!
Old Aug 12, 2021, 9:56 am

Nope, not yet. I called early August inquiring about this. I have a reference# to use if I don't see them soon...
Old Aug 13, 2021, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Nothing yet for me. Statement closed 8/3.
Old Sep 5, 2021, 2:12 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Angry

I had enrolled in this offer with my Uber card. My September statement just posted, still without any sign of these bonus points. I’m especially concerned because my card is supposed to be converted to their dumb new offering that will replace the Uber product. Will I still get the bonus? Ah, Barclays.
Old Sep 6, 2021, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Xavier110
I had enrolled in this offer with my Uber card. My September statement just posted, still without any sign of these bonus points. I’m especially concerned because my card is supposed to be converted to their dumb new offering that will replace the Uber product. Will I still get the bonus? Ah, Barclays.
I haven’t received anything yet either. But from the T&C:

"All miles earned from this promotion will appear on your statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. "

Promo ended 7/31, which by my calendar was only 5 weeks and 2 days ago.

You could call/contact them and ask them if your card change is going to impact the bonus, but I suspect the frontline agents won’t know.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 9:05 am

Any Bonuses Yet?

Just checking back to see if anyone’s bonuses have posted yet. My latest statement date was right around the 6 week mark and nothing yet. I’m going to give it the full 8 weeks before contacting them, but just curious if anyone’s received your bonus.

Thanks!
Old Sep 13, 2021, 9:23 am

Nope. Still waiting and checking.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Nothing yet.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 5:34 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
grubhub

Does anyone know if Grubhub counts as a restaurant?
Old Sep 24, 2021, 3:50 pm

Populated today...

Got it...!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.