Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

BoA Cash Rewards: 1% extra cash back (up to $100) until Dec31 - targeted?

Old Nov 21, 20, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, AS MVP, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 Whatevers

Saw this in my inbox (was sent around Monday morning but too busy to pay attention during the week) and immediately clicked to activate the offer - not sure if it's targeted (haven't read about it online) - but be sure to check your inbox if you have the card! I've had this card for almost a decade by now and love it. Does not stack with Preferred Rewards, but you'll still be looking at up to 6.25% back on your preferred 3x category with this.

Current Rewards. To view your current rewards, go to www.bankofamerica.com

To be eligible, you first must activate this offer. Once activated, you will earn an additional 1% in cash rewards, up to $100, when you use your account to make purchase transactions (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) from the date you activate the offer through December 31, 2020. This offer is only valid on the account identified within this communication and is non-transferrable. Allow up to 12 weeks after the promotion ends for the promotional cash rewards to be added to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither we, nor our affiliates, provide tax advice.

Limitations: All of the following conditions are applicable throughout the entire promotional period, which is inclusive of the date the offer is activated through the date promotional cash rewards are fulfilled. Your account must be open and have active charging privileges in order to receive the promotional cash rewards as a result of this offer. If your account is converted to a different rewards program or to a card without a rewards program during the promotional period, the offer is no longer valid. Other advertised promotional offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. This offer will not apply to any Preferred Rewards/Preferred Rewards for Wealth Management bonus, customer bonus or account opening bonus, if applicable. Promotional cash rewards earned as a result of the promotion are incremental of cash rewards earned on purchases through regular use of the cash rewards program.
Old Nov 21, 20, 6:34 pm
dw

Programs: AA Plat Pro, IHG Spire Amb/Kimpton IC
Thanks- I definitely havenít received any communications about this so likely targeted
Old Nov 21, 20, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, AS MVP, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 Whatevers
Originally Posted by dw View Post
Thanks- I definitely havenít received any communications about this so likely targeted
I'd double check. The email was easy to miss - the subject line was a nondescript "Your Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card" - normally those contain some sort of promo APR offer that I ignore (usually pay off my statement balance in full each month) or some random ad about their rewards program.
Old Nov 24, 20, 8:46 am

Programs: SPG/Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold
I just received a popup for another $50 statement credit on my premium rewards account, but not this email.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: