Wiki Posts
Search

Biz employee card disadvantages?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2019, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Smile Biz employee card disadvantages?

Hello,

Is there any downsides of making a employee card for business card (im trying to make one for bacrays since you can get a point)

thanks
Old Aug 26, 2019, 11:57 am

I'm curious as well. I'd asked on DoC website, but nobody answered.

Specifically,
If I add P2 as an employee (JetBlue Business Card) for the extra 10k points, do that show up on their Personal Report as an AU?
Old Aug 29, 2019, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by sakura123
Hello,

Is there any downsides of making a employee card for business card (im trying to make one for bacrays since you can get a point)

thanks
OK, for Barclays (this I can verify) and also supposedly for Chase:
Adding employee business cards, does NOT show up on that person's personal credit report.
In fact, for Barclays, when you add an employee card for the JetBlue business card, it only asks for the person's name, mailing address, and "spend limit". that's it. No SSN, etc.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 7:52 am

Just added authorized user to a Chase Business card. The SSN field was there but optional.
luv2vacay likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.