Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2017, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Sept., 2023, 75K miles after $5K spend. LINK: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...ss-mastercard/

check business card application status: https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...NERID=BUSINESS

Benefits guide: https://static.barclaycardus.com/ser...BAR-7809-0.pdf

Reconsideration phone # 1-866-710-2688 or 866-408-4064

Print Wikipost

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2018, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by SLV
This is still available. I was approved April 2nd and just called 855-284-9166. They were able to match the 50K offer.
However, the points will not credit for another 60-90 days. Has yours posted yet?
typically these miles are reported when the statement closes, mine will close on may 23rd it should take few days after that.
Old May 21, 2018, 4:20 pm

Programs: United, delta, AA, Alaskan, Frontier, Hilton Gold, Hyatt, Chase Sapphire
I called again and after saying why do you need all this information when the state doesn't require it. The card was approved. Go figure!!! I did the happy dance after I hung up.
muji likes this.
Old May 22, 2018, 8:41 am

It's been 3 days since I talked to them on the phone. They didn't tell me either I was approved or denied. Online status is still saying reviewing.

Finally got an approval email!

Last edited by IamHungry; May 23, 2018 at 8:33 am
Old May 22, 2018, 6:28 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
DP on another Barclays co-branded biz card: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29783600-post5.html
Old May 23, 2018, 2:48 pm

I received a letter requesting all sorts of corporate documents, even though I designated my business as a sole proprietorship on the application. My first two calls were just useless and the reps wouldn't budge. I waited two weeks and called again today. Third time was a charm--the rep asked me to hold on while he checked to see if he could approve my application without any additional information. He came back in less than a minute and told me I'm approved. Within two hours, I received my approval letter
Old Jun 1, 2018, 9:04 pm

Question When does the annual fee post?

I applied early May, was auto-approved, got the card, made the first purchase, paid it off, the statement closed, I got the sweet bonus miles (50K) and yet...the annual fee has not posted. I am trying to keep all these accounts straight and doing a fine job, but I'd like to wrap up the fee on this one. Has anyone got a DP about when the annual fee shows up? Thx.
Old Jun 2, 2018, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by katsgone79
I applied early May, was auto-approved, got the card, made the first purchase, paid it off, the statement closed, I got the sweet bonus miles (50K) and yet...the annual fee has not posted. I am trying to keep all these accounts straight and doing a fine job, but I'd like to wrap up the fee on this one. Has anyone got a DP about when the annual fee shows up? Thx.
I am surprised you got the bonus without paying the annual fee!
katsgone79 likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Same experience with account opened in may..
one from april had fee posted right away
katsgone79 likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2018, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by azepine00
Same experience with account opened in may..
one from april had fee posted right away
Did you get two cards or have a relative/friend open one as well?
Old Jun 5, 2018, 3:18 pm

Programs: Virtuoso TA, UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Platinum
I have had Barclays AA personal card that was recently closed. How can I add this business card to the same online log in account?
Old Jun 5, 2018, 5:22 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
I don't believe you can. The personal and business URL's and user interfaces are totally different. It looks (to me) as if the business account online servicing has been outsourced.
Old Jun 5, 2018, 5:56 pm

Programs: Virtuoso TA, UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by mia
I don't believe you can. The personal and business URL's and user interfaces are totally different. It looks (to me) as if the business account online servicing has been outsourced.
How do I add it to my personal account? I don't see an "add card" option. And when I try to create a new account using my number it says the account does not exist.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 7:26 am

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Opened in May. Made a $30 purchase, Got 50K. Haven’t paid anything yet.
katsgone79 likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 9:50 am

Applied in May for >40 yo legit business. They asked for more info (specifically Articles of Incorporation) which have been faxed. Still no word. Still says "we are unable..." on business application status site. I've read all the posts but don't see many DP as to how long. Guess I'll forget Barclay and move to CitiBusiness card.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Did you get two cards or have a relative/friend open one as well?
two people
katsgone79 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.