Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2017, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Sept., 2023, 75K miles after $5K spend. LINK: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...ss-mastercard/

check business card application status: https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...NERID=BUSINESS

Benefits guide: https://static.barclaycardus.com/ser...BAR-7809-0.pdf

Reconsideration phone # 1-866-710-2688 or 866-408-4064

Print Wikipost

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2022, 2:58 pm

Programs: UA Silver
I would call 866 710 2688 and ask if they need any addtl info. It can take two weeks to get a letter telling you they need addtl info. One letter I received was so useless said ' we need to verify info listed on your app'...point being if I waited the two weeks for the letter I would still have needed to call and ask what exactly they need from me. Approval process was a bit painful but I finally got the card. As mentioned up thread anything other then sole proprietor will require addtl info (about the other partners- I sent just the k1 page of tax return...other banks just ask you to fill this bit in the app but Barclay wants documentation). Of course what they need could be anything I guess.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 5:45 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Ijones027
.... even though it says 70k on the website?
Which website? It is not unusual for issuers to have more than one live offer for the same card. Your application will be subject to the terms of the offer for which you apply. Just be careful to document the process by taking screenshots or downloads of the terms and anything else displayed.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 8:21 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Finally got the paperless billing email. Unexpectedly

followup calls and the online app status useless....

Originally Posted by detony
I would call 866 710 2688 and ask if they need any addtl info. It can take two weeks to get a letter telling you they need addtl info. One letter I received was so useless said ' we need to verify info listed on your app'...point being if I waited the two weeks for the letter I would still have needed to call and ask what exactly they need from me. Approval process was a bit painful but I finally got the card. As mentioned up thread anything other then sole proprietor will require addtl info (about the other partners- I sent just the k1 page of tax return...other banks just ask you to fill this bit in the app but Barclay wants documentation). Of course what they need could be anything I guess.
Old Jul 14, 2022, 11:26 am

any DP's on people applying before 24 months of closure and gotten the SUB? I just closed mine a few months ago and was wondering if SUB will post after $min. Thanks!
Old Jul 14, 2022, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by E46M3
any DP's on people applying before 24 months of closure and gotten the SUB? I just closed mine a few months ago and was wondering if SUB will post after $min. Thanks!
I closed my last one on 9/28/20. Re-applied and was approved/SUB on 3/1/22
nwflyboy and E46M3 like this.
Old Jul 14, 2022, 5:45 pm

I just applied now and got the pending review message. Should I call or?
Old Jul 15, 2022, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by E46M3
I just applied now and got the pending review message. Should I call or?
Wait. 9 times out of 10, you'll get a call and they will just want to verify your identity. 1/10 (haha), you'll get a call and they'll basically re-ask the SAME questions as the application and then possibly ask if you want to move a credit line from another Barclay card (if you have one) to this new one.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:41 pm

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Applied on July 8, got the message:

We appreciate your interest in the AAdvantage Aviator World Elite Business Mastercard
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with an immediate decision on the application you just submitted. Your application requires further review, which may take up to 10 days.
We will notify you in writing in no more than 30 days (and often sooner) about the status of your application.
https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...NERID=BUSINESS
Got call on 7/12 from 302-300-3664. Did not get a chance until 7/19 to call back. They asked what type of industry the business is in, and in which state was the company incorporated. Then they said they would need an additional 10-12 business days to review the application.

The application status site shows that the application was approved the next day (on 7/20), and to expect the card within 10 days.

Still waiting on the card as of 7/25.

Edited to add: Card received 8/1.

Last edited by happychic; Aug 1, 2022 at 3:34 pm Reason: Added date I received the card
Old Jul 31, 2022, 10:48 pm

Programs: IHG, Marriot, Emirates
Can I add the card to Apple Wallet? I tried adding it but I keep getting a message that the card is not supported.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 9:41 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, GHA Titanium, AA Platinum Pro
SUB back down to 70K (60K + 10k on employee card) and no $95 statement credit.
zddp1273 likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 10:10 am

second month statement closed yet I don't see 95 statement credit. Anyone got theirs and how long did it take to post after 2K spend is met? I already received 80K miles after first statement was closed in June
Old Aug 4, 2022, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by yoyo
second month statement closed yet I don't see 95 statement credit. Anyone got theirs and how long did it take to post after 2K spend is met? I already received 80K miles after first statement was closed in June
Same here: 80K bonus earned, yet no $95 credit posted.

Upd: called Barclay about it, and next thing I saw was the $95 credit.

Last edited by ACR2013; Aug 7, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Old Aug 4, 2022, 12:04 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, AA Gold, Marriot Plat
Originally Posted by happychic
Applied on July 8, got the message:

Got call on 7/12 from 302-300-3664. Did not get a chance until 7/19 to call back. They asked what type of industry the business is in, and in which state was the company incorporated. Then they said they would need an additional 10-12 business days to review the application.

The application status site shows that the application was approved the next day (on 7/20), and to expect the card within 10 days.

Still waiting on the card as of 7/25.

Edited to add: Card received 8/1.
Applied 8/3 as sole proprietor. Received a call from 302 (Wilmington, DE), asked what type of business and how long I have the business, confirm my $500 revenue and asked about my annual income I put down. After less than 3 minutes, was approved and told I should receive the card within 7-10 days. Last card was the chase ink business which applied less than 30 days ago.
happychic likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 12:00 pm

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Does the Barclays mobile app show the details of my AA Aviator biz account? I downloaded it but cannot log in. This is the only Barclays account I have at the moment.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP and Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by happychic
Does the Barclays mobile app show the details of my AA Aviator biz account? I downloaded it but cannot log in. This is the only Barclays account I have at the moment.
I'm assuming you have, but have you created an account via the website?

I have both the Red and Business card and I can manage both from the app (they are under the same login). Whether or not you can use the app solely for the business card, I'm not sure on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.