Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2017, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Sept., 2023, 75K miles after $5K spend. LINK: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...ss-mastercard/

check business card application status: https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...NERID=BUSINESS

Benefits guide: https://static.barclaycardus.com/ser...BAR-7809-0.pdf

Reconsideration phone # 1-866-710-2688 or 866-408-4064

Print Wikipost

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2018, 12:16 pm

I never applied business version before but I got personal card in June 2017 and cancelled in May 2018. Now I don't have any open Barclays card, Is it safe to apply business version now? I understand they can deny based on other factors e.g. credit score, other recently opened accounts with other bank etc, but what are the chances to deny for too many accounts with Barclays? If it denies for later reason, would there be any hard pull?,
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:29 pm

Just applied for the biz after having the personal since the days of US Air. I can't even remember last time I used the personal card and actually had to call in to see if it was even still active, which it was, with a limit of $7k. Anyway, I put my sole proprietor info in from the car parts and mountain/ road bikes I always seem to be selling and was approved instantly with $14k limit. Not a huge limit but my income isn't what it used to be and I have tons of other cards from the early 2000s glory days so I'm not going to complain. Having gone back to school for the last 5 years a lot of them cut my limits down, so I'm slowly working to rebuild them (this card was more about getting back into the churning and bonus miles game though).
jiaogulan likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 4:12 pm
CDO
Suspended

Cant figure out how to add this card to my online profile. Do business cards require separate login?
Old Aug 6, 2018, 4:24 pm

Yes: Index Redirect
Old Aug 7, 2018, 12:15 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by CDO
Cant figure out how to add this card to my online profile. Do business cards require separate login?
Same question here (probably lots of folks suddenly have this question, given the recent opportunites).

Can one add the Business card to one's existing Barclay's personal login, or does one need to set up a new, separate login for their business cards? Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 12:31 pm

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Originally Posted by nwflyboy
Same question here (probably lots of folks suddenly have this question, given the recent opportunites).

Can one add the Business card to one's existing Barclay's personal login, or does one need to set up a new, separate login for their business cards? Thanks.
Separate. In fact, my personal and business pages don't even look the same. I like the functionality of the biz one better.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 1:52 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by fredc84
... personal and business pages don't even look the same. I like the functionality of the biz one better.
The business interface is the same as that used by Diners Club (USA) for the credit cards which they issued briefly in 2014. Barclays has installed one extra module, but offers fewer Alert options, and neither offers an online autopay function.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 3:10 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Got it, thanks. Was able to create the separate login, no biggie. One more login to juggle.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 12:07 am

Any updates on whether this card reports to credit bureaus on personal credit reports?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by rumboj
Any updates on whether this card reports to credit bureaus on personal credit reports?
no reports on personal credit reports
Old Aug 16, 2018, 9:27 am

Just another DP:
Applied yesterday. Got the "we need more info" (which is normal, IMO for Barclay).
I hold the Arrival + MC
and the Red AAdvantage Aviator (Personal)

This morning got the call from the verification place. They wanted to know:
DOB
Address

Then they wanted to know/verify what I'd put down on the application:
How long has business been around (just started this year)
Your *gross* revenue (I thought it was net), so doubled that.
What type of business (I'm pretty sure I picked it on the application)
Verify your gross yearly income, and what is your occupation and how long have you been in it?
Lastly, they "noticed" I had 2 cards with high limits and wondered if they could move the CL around. I said that's fine.

BTW, my combined CL was $33,000 on the 2 current cards.

FICO (if anyone cares) is 820
Old Aug 16, 2018, 10:13 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by hurnik
Your *gross* revenue (I thought it was net)....
Business card issuers are interested in cash flow, not profits, because cash flow is related to transaction volume. Closely held small businesses may never report a profit, even if they are very successful.
hurnik likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 2:50 pm

I have this card already, but my wife doesn't and never has. We jointly own an established, legitimate business. Anyone know if she can apply for this with my card still open? She'd be using her SSN, but the same business EIN I used. Will Barclays allow that or reject based on a second application with the same EIN?
Old Aug 21, 2018, 2:53 pm

Offer is now at 60k.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by Troopers
Offer is now at 60k.
Great!! Other than calling 1-855-284-9166, has anyone tried sending a secure message for matching a higher sign up bonus? Any successful story? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.