Chase Ink Business Preferred
Chase unlimited freedom
Chase Freedom
CHase United Mileage
Chase Southwest

Amex Simply Cash Business
Amex Blue Cash Preferred
Amex Starwood

Im thinking of cancelling the Amex Business since I recently got the ink business preferred and also getting rid of the united card since there doesn't seem to be as much value to united mileage points.
Thoughts about this plan?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
For starter - why do you need to ask this?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 6:23 am

This sort of thing is never just about the cards. If you want feedback then you need to provide a lot more information about your needs/wants. It seems like you're choosing to focus on UR. Are the United benefits of the United card of no benefit to you?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 7:04 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by b3nchoi777
... getting rid of the united card since there doesn't seem to be as much value to united mileage points.
Originally Posted by takeshi74
...It seems like you're choosing to focus on UR. ...
Indeed, and where is the value (for you) in UR if not transferring to UA?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 1:14 pm

United Explorer improves award ticket choices

I don't fly often, but it's usually with an international business/first class award ticket. For me, the increased award flight offerings available through having a United Explorer is well worth the $95 annual fee.
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:19 am

Programs: HHonors, TrueBlue, Delta SkyMiles, Hyatt Discoverist, Starwood Preferred Guest, American Airlines.
Originally Posted by b3nchoi777
I have the following cards currently:

Chase Reserve
Chase Ink Business Preferred
Chase unlimited freedom
Chase Freedom
CHase United Mileage
Chase Southwest

Amex Simply Cash Business
Amex Blue Cash Preferred
Amex Starwood

Im thinking of cancelling the Amex Business since I recently got the ink business preferred and also getting rid of the united card since there doesn't seem to be as much value to united mileage points.
Thoughts about this plan?
You should get rid of SW and United since they both transfer from UR unless you're getting a free checked bag or free companion ticket out of the card(s).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.