Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Archived Referral Offers (2013 - 2024)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2020, 10:12 am

PM me if you want to use my referral for any of the below cards! Note though that the business cards you will likely be denied on right now.

Southwest Priority
- 40,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- $75 travel credit every year
- Points count towards companion pass.
- 7,500 bonus points at cardmember anniversary
- 4 upgraded boardings every year
- $149 annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier
- 6,500 bonus points at cardmember anniversary
- $99 annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus
- $69 annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business
- 60,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- 6,000 bonus points at cardmember anniversary
- $99 annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business
- 70,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
- 9,000 bonus points at cardmember anniversary
- Global Entry or TSA Precheck Credit every four years
- 365 infight WiFi Credits
- $199 annual fee

Chase Freedom (US)
- $200 bonus (15k pts) after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- 5% cash back (5x pts) in bonus categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- 1% cash back (1x pts) on all other purchases
- No annual fee

Chase Freedom Unlimited (US)
-$200 (20k UR points) bonus after $500 spend in first 3 months
- 1.5% cash back (1x pts) on all purchases after $20,000 spend or the next year
- No annual fee

Chase Ink Business Preferred (US)
- $800 bonus (80k pts) after you spend $5000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 3% cash back (3x pts) for travel, shipping, internet/cable/phone services, and on advertising purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee
Old Jul 1, 2020, 10:29 am

Disney Chase Visa $200 Statement Credit Offer

Get a $200 statement credit after spending $500 in the first 3 months
* No annual fee

This offer is only available by referral from current Disney Visa members.

Send me a private message & I will get you a link to the Disney Chase Visa invitation for this offer.

I respond within 24 hours.

For a full list of card benefits, perks and discounts, see the Chase Disney Visa site.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 6:28 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
US Cards
----------

(Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all)

Chase Hyatt:

-You’ll get 25,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first (3) months. As a bonus, you’ll get another 25,000 points after spending $6,000 total within the first (6) months.
-Free category 1-4 night each year; an additional night if you spend $15,000 during your anniversary year
-See application for full details
-$95/year

Chase Freedom:

-No annual fee card.
-Rotating bonus categories
-20,000 points after spending $500 in the first (3) months
-See website for full details

Chase Freedom Unlimited:

-No annual fee card.
-1.5 x points on everything

Chase Sapphire Preferred:

-Awesome card
-You’ll get 60,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first (3) months.
-You’ll get 2x points for travel and dining
-Points are worth 25% more when redeemed from their travel site
-$95 annual fee

Discover IT:

-$50 bonus when you sign up (first purchase within the first 3 months)
-5% cash back on rotating categories
-1% cash back on any other category
Old Jul 6, 2020, 9:45 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Hello! Thank you for your referral request! Please PM me if you would like a referral to any of these cards. I am on FlyerTalk all the time and will respond to your PM quickly. I always appreciate when people respond to me quickly so I try to do that, too.

These are all United States cards.

UPDATED TO ADD LIMITED TIME BENEFITS DUE TO COVID-19

Chase Ink Business Preferred - a GREAT way to get a fast 100,000 Chase points! You may qualify for a business card if you have any additional income - online selling, dog walking, tutoring, etc

- 100,000 points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months - that's a minimum of 85,000 points which could (should! ) be more if you're maximizing the multiplier points for travel and the other bonus categories
- 3x pts for travel, shipping, internet/cable/phone services, and advertising - everyone has a phone bill!
- 1x pts on all other purchases
- $95 annual fee

EITHER Chase Marriott Bonvoy - Boundless or Bold Card - Limited Time Increased Bonus!

Marriott Boundless:
3 Free night certificates for you!
Marriott Bold:
1 Free night certificate for you!

Marriott Boundless card perks:

- 6x points on all spending at Marriott's 30 hotel brands around the world
- AUTOMATIC Silver status just for having the card on every card anniversary as well as 15 nights of elite credit
- 2x points on all other spend - a great way to maximize everyday spend
- Free night worth up to 35,000 points on each account anniversary -
- $95 annual fee

LIMITED TIME BONUS CATEGORY DUE TO COVID-19
- 6x Marriott Bonvoy points at US supermarkets May - July 2020 up to $5,000 spent

Chase Sapphire Preferred

LIMITED TIME BENEFITS

Instacart through Sept. 30:

• 3x points on Instacart delivery and pickup orders — on up to $3,000 across the three-month promotional period
  • Up to $50 in statement credits towards an Instacart Express membership (annual or monthly)

New bonuses categories through Sept 30:

• 3x points at gas stations — on up to $1,500 across the 3-month promotional period
  • 5x points on select streaming services (like Spotify or Netflix) — on up to $1,500 across the three-month promotional period
- 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points - minimum spend is $4,000 in first 3 months. You'll earn a minimum of 64,000 meeting minimum spend and even more if you maximize with 2x on travel and dining
- 2x points when spending on travel or dining - Chase has a VERY broad definition of "travel"
- 1x points for all other spending

- 25% bonus when redeeming points for travel using the Chase travel portal - points are worth 1.25 cents
- 1:1 points transfers with Chase's airline and hotel partners
- This card also includes travel and purchase protection, trip cancellation, trip interruption, and extended warranty on purchases
- $95 annual fee

Chase Freedom - you can use this as a cash-back card or a point-earning card!
- $200 bonus (20,000 points) after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- 5% cash back or 5x points in rotating bonus categories that change every quarter. This is a great way to get a 5x multiplier on everyday spend for these particular categories.
- 1% cash back or 1x points on all other purchases
- No annual fee
Old Jul 13, 2020, 6:37 pm

Thumbs up US Credit Card Referrals and Great Rewards

Please PM me. I will send you a direct link to you to apply -- No other information is needed.

Chase Sapphire Preferred - This is the best travel card with great benefits and rewards.
- $750 bonus (60k pts) after you spend $4000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 2% cash back (2x pts) for travel and dining purchases
- Great travel protection
-$95 annual fee for the first year.

Discover It Card (US)
- $50 statement credit with your 1st purchase within 3 months
- Double cash back for first year (Cashback Match)
- 5% Cashback Bonus in categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases
- No annual fee
Old Jul 17, 2020, 8:16 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Chase Personal: Hyatt, Freedom Unlimited, United, Southwest

US Cards, all 5/24

Send me a Private Message specifying the card you want and I will send you by PM a link to apply. If you would prefer an email reply, include your email address in the request. Do not apply if you collected a bonus on the same card within the last 24 months.

Chase Hyatt 50k bonus

This is my current favorite card in a time of reduced travel.
I have redeemed Hyatt points for several stays for family members at the fabulous Ventana Big Sur Resort, which is driveable from most of California. You get an all-inclusive room (food included but not alcohol) for 30,000 Hyatt points per night versus a cash price close to $2000. A suite runs 48,000 to 60,000 per night. When you PM me I will explain how to meet the challenge of finding an award night. (The easy way is to book it a year ahead.)
  • $95 Annual fee, not waived. The free Anniversary Night makes this card worth keeping.
  • 50k bonus points in two stages. Earn 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening.
  • Earn 4 points per $1 spent with Hyatt. Earn 2 points per $ for transit, ride share, air travel, restaurants, fitness club and gym memberships.
  • Free Night Award every account Anniversary: To qualify for this Free Night Award, you must be the primary cardmember and your card account must be open and not in default at the time the award is issued. Please allow up to 10 weeks after your cardmember anniversary each year for your Free Night Award to be issued to you. (“Anniversary” is the date that is twelve months after your account open date, and the same date each twelve months thereafter.) This Free Night Award is good for one (1) night in any available standard room within 12 months from issuance at a Hyatt hotel or resort, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotel, or M life Rewards destinations hotel designated as Category 1 through 4 under the World of Hyatt program. Not valid at properties in any other category or at Miraval, Hyatt Zilara or Hyatt Ziva resorts. You get a second free night after $15,000 in purchases in the card account year (not calendar year). If you are unable to use a free night and it expires, FT members report that you can ask Hyatt to convert it to 10,000 points.
  • Instant Discoverist elite status. 5 World of Hyatt Tier-Qualifying Night credits each year

Chase Freedom Unlimited 20k bonus

Earn 20,000 points after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. This card is free, no annual fee ever.

This is my go-to card for any purchase not earning a category bonus. It earns 1.5 points per dollar. I transfer those points to my Sapphire Reserve card, where I can redeem them at 1.5 cents per point rather than 1 cent. The value then becomes 2.25 cents per point. Or you can transfer points to Chase Sapphire Preferred or Ink and redeem at 1.25 cents per point.

COVID-related benefits:
Get a complimentary 3 months of DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service that provides unlimited deliveries for a $0 delivery fee on DoorDash orders over $12 (other fees may apply). After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at 50% off for the next 9 months.

Earn 3.5% additional cash back on Lyft through March 2022.

United Explorer Card 60k bonus

Finally Chase has come up with an excellent offer for the United Explorer card. Apply before September 30.
  • There is no fee the first year, $95 for subsequent year.
  • Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months after account is open.
  • Free first checked bag if you jump through the hoops. The primary Cardmember and one companion traveling on the same reservation will each receive their first standard checked bag free (up to $35 value, each way, per person) on United-operated flights when the primary Cardmember includes their United MileagePlus® number in their reservation and purchases their tickets from United with their Card
  • 2 United Club passes which are not usable unless you are flying United or a partner that day.
  • Receive a statement credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee for Global Entry or TSA PreCheckTM when charged to your card.
  • Earn 2 miles per $ for United, restaurants, and hotels.
  • No foreign transaction fees
  • Priority boarding

Southwest Personal Cards 65k bonus

The new 65k offer is the best seen recently. It expires September 21, 2020. PM me for a link.

All 3 card options offer 65k points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months, 2 points per $1 on Southwest.
You will not get the bonus if you have received a new member bonus on any Southwest non-business card within the past 24 months. In my opinion, the Priority Card is the best choice due to lowest net cost.
  1. Plus Card: $69 annual fee (not waived), 3,000 anniversary points each year
  2. Premier Card: $99 annual fee (not waived), 6,000 anniversary points each year, no foreign transaction fees, some tier qualification points which are pretty useless in 2020.
  3. Priority Card: $149 annual fee, 7,500 anniversary points each year, no foreign transaction fees, tier qual points, $75 Southwest travel credit, 4 upgraded boardings reimbursed, 20% off Wifi and drinks.

Last edited by nsx; Aug 20, 2020 at 11:31 am Reason: Southwest cards are 65k until 9/17, United Explorer is 60k until 9/30
Old Jul 21, 2020, 11:47 pm

Hello, please PM if you would like a referral link to apply. No personal information needed,

- $200 bonus (20k pts) after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- 1.5% cash back (1.5x pts) on all purchases
- No annual fee

Really convenient daily driver card that is best paired with a sapphire card. If you are looking to rack up UR points this is a great card to have!
Old Jul 30, 2020, 1:45 pm

Please PM me for the referral link. The link will allow you to earn the referral bonus when you sign up for the card.

Chase Freedom Unlimited (US): creditcards.chase.com/cash-back-credit-cards/freedom/card (for more info, this is NOT the referral link)
  • No annual fees
  • 5% cash back on up to $1500 (in rotating categories) each quarter, 1% on all other purchases
  • Cash back deals do not expire
  • Earn $200 bonus plus 5% cash back at grocery stores if you spend $500 in first 3 months after account opening
Discover It Cash Back (US): discover.com/credit-cards/cash-back/it-card.html (for more info, this is NOT the referral link)
  • No annual fees
  • 5% cash back on rotating categories
  • Cashback matching, Discover will match any cashback offers you have within 12 months of opening
  • Earn $50 if you make any purchase within first 3 months after account opening
Old Aug 1, 2020, 1:01 am

PM me if you want to use my referral: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priva...newpm&u=646389

Chase Freedom Flex (US)
- 5% cash back on grocery store purchases in the 1st year (up to $12k)
- 5% cash back in bonus categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- 5% cash back on travel using Chase UR portal
- 3% cash back on drugstore purchases
- 3% cash back on dining purchases
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee

- 5% cash back on grocery store purchases in the 1st year (up to $12k)
- 5% cash back on travel using Chase UR portal
- 3% cash back on drugstore purchases
- 3% cash back on dining purchases
- 1.5% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee

Discover It Card (US)
- $50 statement credit with your 1st purchase within 3 months
- Double cash back for first year (Cashback Match)
- 5% Cashback Bonus in categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases
- No annual fee

Capital One Quicksilver (US)
- $150 cash bonus once you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- No annual fee

Last edited by Jatan; Sep 17, 2020 at 4:34 pm
Old Aug 1, 2020, 8:32 am

Chase: Freedom Flex & Unlimited, Sapphire Preferred | Discover It [US]

You can PM me here https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/priv...newpm&u=760197 and I will reply right back with the application link. No personal info is required. I've been on here for years.

Chase Sapphire Preferred

Bonus: 80,000 UR points aft spending $4K in the first 3 months
25% more when redeeming UR points for travel (1 point = 1.25 cents)
1:1 point transfer to Chase's airline & hotel partners
2X on dining & travel, 1X on all other purchases
Primary rental car insurance, trip cancellation, interruption & delay, baggage delay
Purchase protection & extended warranty
$95 annual fee | No foreign transaction fees

Chase Freedom Flex
Bonus: $200 after spending $500 in the first 3 months

5% cash back on grocery store purchases in the first year, up to $12,000
5% cash back in rotating quarterly bonus categories
5% cash back on travel spending through Chase Ultimate Rewards
3% on dining and drugstore purchases
1% cash back on all other purchases
0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months
No annual fee

Discover It
Bonus: $50 via referral only
Double cash back for the first year
5% cash back in rotating bonus categories
1% cash back on all other purchases
0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months
No annual fee

Chase Freedom Unlimited

Bonus: $200 after spending $500 in the first 3 months
5% cash back on grocery store purchases in the first year, up to $12,000
5% cash back on travel spending through Chase Ultimate Rewards
3% on dining and drugstore purchases
1.5% cash back on all other purchases
0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months
No annual fee

Last edited by NoonRadar; Oct 5, 2020 at 7:09 pm Reason: updated current offers
Old Aug 1, 2020, 1:23 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
US Cards
----------

(Please send me a quick PM and I'll give you a direct link to the credit card - no personal information is needed at all - I can usually respond within hours)

Chase Hyatt:

-You’ll get 25,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first (3) months. As a bonus, you’ll get another 25,000 points after spending $6,000 total within the first (6) months.
-Free category 1-4 night each year; an additional night if you spend $15,000 during your anniversary year
-See application for full details
-$95/year

Chase Freedom:

-No annual fee card.
-Rotating bonus categories

Chase Freedom Unlimited:

-No annual fee card.
-1.5 x points on everything

Chase Sapphire Preferred:

-Awesome card
-You’ll get 60,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first (3) months.
-You’ll get 2x points for travel and dining
-Points are worth 25% more when redeemed from their travel site
-$95 annual fee

Discover IT:

-$50 bonus when you sign up (first purchase within the first 3 months)
-5% cash back on rotating categories
-1% cash back on any other category
Old Aug 2, 2020, 8:29 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Hello! Thank you for your referral request! Please PM me if you would like a referral to any of these cards. I am on FlyerTalk all the time and will respond to your PM quickly. I always appreciate when people respond to me quickly so I try to do that, too.

These are all United States cards.

UPDATED TO ADD LIMITED TIME BENEFITS DUE TO COVID-19

Chase Ink Business Preferred - 100K points You may qualify for a business card if you have any additional income - online selling, dog walking, tutoring, etc

- 100,000 points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 3x pts for travel, shipping, internet/cable/phone services, and advertising - everyone has a phone bill!
- 1x pts on all other purchases
- Primary insurance on business rentals

- $95 annual fee

EITHER Chase Marriott BonvoyBoundlessorBold - Limited Time Increased Bonus

Marriott Boundless: 100K points

LIMITED TIME BENEFITS
- 10x Marriott Bonvoy points at gas stations and restaurants up to $3,500 until 9/15/20

- 6x points on all spending at Marriott's 30 hotel brands around the world
- AUTOMATIC Silver status just for having the card on every card anniversary as well as 15 nights of elite credit
- 2x points on all other spend - a great way to maximize everyday spend
- Free night worth up to 35,000 points on each account anniversary -
- $95 annual fee

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 60K points

LIMITED TIME BENEFITS through 9/30/20
  • 3x points at gas stations — up to $1,500
  • 5x points on select streaming services (like Spotify or Netflix) — on up to $1,500 across the three-month promotional period
  • 3x points on Instacart delivery and pickup orders — on up to $3,000 across the three-month promotional period
  • Up to $50 in statement credits towards an Instacart Express membership (annual or monthly)
- 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points - minimum spend is $4,000 in first 3 months
- 2x points when spending on travel or dining - Chase has a VERY broad definition of "travel"
- 1x points for all other spending

- 25% bonus when redeeming points for travel using the Chase travel portal - points are worth 1.25 cents
- 1:1 points transfers with Chase's airline and hotel partners
- This card also includes travel and purchase protection, trip cancellation, trip interruption, and extended warranty on purchases
- $95 annual fee

Chase Freedom - 20K points or $200 cash back

- $200 bonus (20,000 points) after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- 5% cash back or 5x points in rotating bonus categories that change every quarter. This is a great way to get a 5x multiplier on everyday spend for these particular categories.
- 1% cash back or 1x points on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- use this as a cash-back card or a point-earning card!

Chase Freedom Unlimited: 20K points

Special Offer if you apply now - 5x on groceries up to $12K in your first year

- No annual fee card
- 1.5 x points on everything - your go-to card for everyday spend - you can use this as a cash-back card or a point-earning card
- 20,000 points (or $200 cash back) after spending $500 in the first (3) months

Last edited by Graciecatt; Aug 2, 2020 at 8:42 am Reason: updated to add current special bonuses
Old Aug 3, 2020, 11:51 am

Disney Chase Visa $200 Statement Credit Offer

Get a $200 statement credit after spending $500 in the first 3 months
* No annual fee

This offer is only available by referral from current Disney Visa members.

Send me a private message & I will get you a link to the Disney Chase Visa invitation for this offer.

I respond within 24 hours.

For a full list of card benefits, perks and discounts, see the Chase Disney Visa site.
Old Aug 3, 2020, 1:38 pm

PM me if you want to use my referral for any of the below cards! Note though that the business cards you will likely be denied on right now.

Southwest Priority
- $75 travel credit every year
- 7,500 bonus points at cardmember anniversary
- $149 annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier
- 6,500 bonus points at cardmember anniversary
- $99 annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus
- $69 annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business
- 60,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.
- 6,000 bonus points at cardmember anniversary
- $99 annual fee

Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business
- 70,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
- 9,000 bonus points at cardmember anniversary
- Global Entry or TSA Precheck Credit every four years
- 365 infight WiFi Credits
- $199 annual fee

Chase Freedom (US)
- $200 bonus (15k pts) after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- 5% cash back (5x pts) in bonus categories that change every 3 months (quarterly)
- No annual fee

-$200 (20k UR points) bonus after $500 spend in first 3 months
- 1.5% cash back (1x pts) on all purchases after $20,000 spend or the next year
- No annual fee

Chase Ink Business Preferred (US)
- $800 bonus (80k pts) after you spend $5000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 3% cash back (3x pts) for travel, shipping, internet/cable/phone services, and on advertising purchases
- $95 annual fee
Old Aug 5, 2020, 7:27 pm

Chase Referral Offers (Disney & Freedom)

:-: Please PM me if you are interested in referral links for any of the following Chase credit cards :-:

Chase Disney Visa
* Get a $200 statement credit after spending $500 in the first 3 months
* No annual fee (this is better than the public offer for the no annual fee card!)
* Great perks at the parks, such as discounts at stores/restaurants and a free character meet-and-greet/photo op each day

Chase Freedom OR Freedom Unlimited
* Get a $200 bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months (20,000 Chase UR points, which have excellent value when combined with the Sapphire Reserve or Sapphire Preferred!)
* No annual fee
* On the Freedom, quarterly 5% bonus categories provide a great opportunity to up your Chase UR earning potential!
* On the Freedom Unlimited, earn 1.5% cash back/UR points on everything you spend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.