Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

AAdvantage Aviator Red MC 15000 Bonus Miles Offer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AAdvantage Aviator Red MC 15000 Bonus Miles Offer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2017, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by dukerau
I received this offer for Jan-Mar. I spent $550 in January, then thoughtlessly returned a $100 item from those purchases today. So does Barclays see me as having spent $450 in January and $0 in February or $550 in January and -$100 in February? Just want to know if I should abandon ship now.
I have always wondered this myself.

I never really knew so just to be on safe side I would try to make my purchases non refundable. Groceries, utility bills, restaurants, hotel stays, etc.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 11:08 am

Barclays Aviator AAdvantage MasterCard -- Web support cannot see offer

Received e-mail offer below (15,000 bonus miles for 3x$500 spend Jan-Mar) and have made $500+ for both Jan and Feb and was planning to do so for Mar (obviously on the specific card for which the e-mail was sent). Sent e-mail through Barclay's account website to confirm offer was active, because there was nothing about "accepting" it in the original e-mail. Was e-mailed back with confirmation of a separate offer (25% more miles up to 5,000 miles). So I am wondering if the Web support people can't see the E-mail offers? Shouldn't they be able to see any offer on the account? Have the original e-mail so that's not the issue if I need proof, but where to go to confirm the 15,000 bonus miles offer is active?

P.S. What is below is not the whole e-mail which contains other irrelevant disclosures etc.

From: AAdvantage Aviator Red MasterCard <[email protected]>
Sent: December XX, 2016
Subject: Earn 15,000 bonus miles with your card!

Earn 15,000 bonus miles for account ending in xxxx.

Earn 15,000 Bonus Miles - Explore worlds and reap rewards
Exploring your full travel potential is far easier with your AAdvantage® Aviator™ Red MasterCard® — the card that allows you to travel and earn miles. Plus, when you spend $500 or more in new purchases each calendar month in January, February and March¹ you'll earn 15,000 bonus miles.

¹ Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable. You will earn 15,000 bonus miles after you charge $500 or more in net retail purchases (purchases that are not returned or rescinded) each calendar month from January 1, 2017 through March 31, 2017. If you do not spend over $500 in any of the 3 months of the promotion you will not be eligible for any bonus miles as part of this offer. To receive your bonus miles, your account must be open, active and in good standing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.