FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Credit Card Programs (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credit-card-programs-599/)
-   -   City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credit-card-programs/1676781-city-national-bank-crystal-visa-infinite-usa-ny-ga-tn-nv-ca-ma-dc-mn.html)

MingCP3 Apr 7, 2017 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by yugi (Post 28140890)
I added it to mint as cnb.com (credit card online). It a long process though. First you need to add it, wait a few hours, then it will ask for security questions, after that wait a few hours and it will start synchronizing.

I use Personal Capital. It took a few days to add my CNB account. When I first added the account, it kept asking me my security questions even after I answer them correctly multiple times. At some point, it stopped showing questions, but still ask me to verify the account. I tried to remove the account and added it back, but the error message was still there. After waiting for a few days, I sent a message to Personal Capital customer service about it. Then a couple of days later, it finally started to sync.

bodiddely Apr 7, 2017 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by MingCP3 (Post 28144203)
I use Personal Capital. It took a few days to add my CNB account. When I first added the account, it kept asking me my security questions even after I answer them correctly multiple times. At some point, it stopped showing questions, but still ask me to verify the account. I tried to remove the account and added it back, but the error message was still there. After waiting for a few days, I sent a message to Personal Capital customer service about it. Then a couple of days later, it finally started to sync.

What entity did you add it under?

MingCP3 Apr 7, 2017 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by bodiddely (Post 28144332)
What entity did you add it under?

I chose "City National Bank(CA)", because it shows the same website link as the one I used to log in.

jediwho Apr 7, 2017 9:02 pm

Any idea how to get GoGo passes for the second year? I got this card more than a year ago and all my GoGo passes were used up last year.

sethweinstein Apr 8, 2017 7:39 am

Originally Posted by jediwho (Post 28145355)
Any idea how to get GoGo passes for the second year? I got this card more than a year ago and all my GoGo passes were used up last year.

I got an e-mail message with this link the day before mine expired:
https://promotions.gogoair.com/promo...ityNational.do

It says.enrollment is required by September 30.

Seth

bodiddely Apr 8, 2017 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by MingCP3 (Post 28145128)
I chose "City National Bank(CA)", because it shows the same website link as the one I used to log in.

That worked. Thanks!

good_boy_1234 Apr 8, 2017 10:03 pm

New to CNB crystal visa

Hello all. I am new to the CNB crystal visa card and have few questions:

1) Do you get total 3 priority select cards including yours or total 2 including yours? The description in the website is unclear. I remember when I applied in branch the relationship banker told me I get 2 priority select cards in addition to mine. However, he gave incorrect info to other questions, so I want to clarify on this.

2) Do I need to request a priority card by myself or it arrives by mail without asking for it? For Chase reserve, I had to activate the priority select card to issue it.

3) The creditcare website looks very simple and outdated. Yet, I can't find a tab for points. Where to find points per transactions?

4) Having a total of $1000 ($250 X 4) looks awesome and at least can pay off the annual fee in the second year. However, can you change the authorized users? I know you get total 3 authorized users, but can you change your mind and remove 1-2 AU and get new ones? Or you need to wait time like a year to do this?

ukinny2000 Apr 9, 2017 5:51 am

Originally Posted by good_boy_1234 (Post 28148960)
Hello all. I am new to the CNB crystal visa card and have few questions:

1) Do you get total 3 priority select cards including yours or total 2 including yours? The description in the website is unclear. I remember when I applied in branch the relationship banker told me I get 2 priority select cards in addition to mine. However, he gave incorrect info to other questions, so I want to clarify on this.

2) Do I need to request a priority card by myself or it arrives by mail without asking for it? For Chase reserve, I had to activate the priority select card to issue it.

3) The creditcare website looks very simple and outdated. Yet, I can't find a tab for points. Where to find points per transactions?

4) Having a total of $1000 ($250 X 4) looks awesome and at least can pay off the annual fee in the second year. However, can you change the authorized users? I know you get total 3 authorized users, but can you change your mind and remove 1-2 AU and get new ones? Or you need to wait time like a year to do this?

1) A total of two PP cards - yours + 1AU
2) You need to request, at least for the AU
3) You need to log on to cnbrewards.com to see points
4) no idea

good_boy_1234 Apr 9, 2017 11:50 am

Originally Posted by ukinny2000 (Post 28149747)
1) A total of two PP cards - yours + 1AU
2) You need to request, at least for the AU
3) You need to log on to cnbrewards.com to see points
4) no idea

Thank you! Regarding 3, I just created an account there. It shows points but I am unable to see the breakdown. Is there a way to see points per transaction? So at least I can tell which transactions give me X2 and X3 points. It seems that Target is not coded as grocery store....

nall Apr 9, 2017 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by good_boy_1234 (Post 28150773)
Thank you! Regarding 3, I just created an account there. It shows points but I am unable to see the breakdown. Is there a way to see points per transaction? So at least I can tell which transactions give me X2 and X3 points. It seems that Target is not coded as grocery store....

I see a transaction list under "My Info" on cnbrewards. (And I also noticed Target wasn't counting as a grocery store. Oh well.)

pm6163 Apr 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by pm6163 (Post 28083018)
Hello, need help to find the Visa Infinity trip interruption claim email, the City National Bank Visa Benefits link is here https://myvisainfinite.com/welcome/c...nite/#/sign-in, I filed a trip interruption claim a few months ago, but misplaced their response email, please help find the claim email, thanks.

Can anyone please help???

ukinny2000 Apr 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by pm6163 (Post 28155757)
Can anyone please help???

not sure what you are asking for: you want us to find an email that was sent to you?

from the terms & conditions:

https://www.cnb.com/SiteCollectionDo...l-Benefits.pdf

https://www.eclaimsline.com/ (for trip delays)

sosamo Apr 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by bodiddely (Post 28140459)
Has anyone been able to add this card to Mint or Personal Capital? Which bank precisely did you select if so? Was able to add my CNB checking but can't seem to get CC to work. 2nd question - anyone who was forced to signup for a CNB checking account closed the checking but able to keep the card? This is literally the worst checking account I've ever had lol. Funded $3500 to avoid maintenance fee as soon as I got ACH transfer setup and they still charged me a maintenance fee (my Banker says he will check with his boss - currently on vacation - next week to see if it can be reimbursed). I don't wanna tie up $3500 in their crappy checking account just to keep the card. But I will if I have to haha.

The Cnb crystal credit card should be link to your checking accounting login for mint. Mint shows my checking account, and both my cnb credit card (personal and commercial)

Also, you need 3500 in the Green checking account? WTH....i only have like 1500.00 in there :(

good_boy_1234 Apr 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Given that authorized users receive the same copy of your card (exact number and security code). How can the system distinguish if those AUs actually used their cards, or you, the primary card holder, used those AUs cards? In other words, if the system reimburses $250 airline fees per card, can you use the total $1000 for the primary user?

sethweinstein Apr 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by good_boy_1234 (Post 28158036)
Given that authorized users receive the same copy of your card (exact number and security code)...

My authorized user's card has a different number from mine, but we joined in '15. Are they now assigning the same number to all cards on an account?

Seth