Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Is there a place to post debit card/bank referrals?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2024, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

This thread is for posting credit card referrals.

Is there a place for posting bank bonus or debit card referrals?
Old Jan 31, 2024, 10:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
That thread in the Credit Card Programs Subforum would be a good place to ask, since it would be an issue for the Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs Forum.
TyrannicalDuncery likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2024, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Is there a place for posting bank bonus or debit card referrals?

I know the pinned thread is for credit card referrals. Is there anything similar for bank bonus or debit card referrals?
Old Feb 1, 2024, 4:32 am

Programs: QF, HH
I'm guessing that you could start a new thread for your debit card referral?

No doubt a kindly Mod will move it if preferred. However, my thinking comes from the fact that these Sub-Forums are labelled "Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs" but other than specific banks and a credit card section, I haven't seen much about debit cards. Credit cards are perhaps more popular here on FT, but have you found debit cards that offer sign-up bonuses too? Interesting.

As for bank bonuses, I'd post them in with the specific bank sub-forums. i.e. Citi in Citi, HSBC with HSBC e.t.c.
Old Feb 1, 2024, 6:31 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator guidance

Flyertalk is not a marketplace. We host referral offers for cards which are actively discussed here. You can add bank referral offers to the existing thread and the moderators will evaluate, but if the products are not discussed in our card forums we may decide they are better suited HERE, which has different requirements.

Be sure to read the Wikipost at the top of the thread before posting, in particular the one-post-per-month limitation.

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)
TyrannicalDuncery likes this.

Last edited by mia; Feb 1, 2024 at 7:07 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.