Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Airways, Switch To Paperless Statements & Receive $25 Statement Credit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 19, 2014, 5:48 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
Offer terms
Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable. You will earn a $25.00 statement credit after you go paperless and make a purchase by 11:59:59 ET 12/31/14. The purchase must have a transaction date from 11/26/14 to 12/31/14 to qualify. To receive your $25.00 statement credit, your account must be open and in good standing. Purchases made during periods when your account is delinquent, your balance exceeds your credit line or your account is otherwise not in good standing as defined in your Credit Card Cardmember Agreement do not qualify for this offer. You will receive your statement credit in 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. Net retail purchases do not include such things as the purchase of money orders, traveler checks, foreign currency, lottery tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers, person-to-person money transfers or using the account to obtain a cash advance.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2014, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Barclaycard is offering $25 statement credit for going paperless with your US Airways card. Saw some discussion of this in the US airways thread, thought some people might miss it so made a dedicated thread. Feel free to merge if not appropriate.

Go paperless now and make a purchase by 12/31/14 to get a $25 statement credit.
It's that easy!

Great reasons to go paperless:
- Faster to get an email than wait for mail
- 24/7 access to your statement online
- More secure for statement alerts to go right into your inbox than your mailbox
- Get text and email alerts as soon as your statement is ready

If you don't see the offer, try logging out and back in. If you've enrolled in paperless statements, cancel those and log back out and then back in and it should appear.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 3:59 pm

Programs: HH LTD, AA LTG
Thanks Dr. for this public service announcement! A data point for others - it required a reboot of my computer after opting out of paperless statements before I was offered the $25 for (re)enrolling in it.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by Doctor of Credit
If you've enrolled in paperless statements, cancel those and log back out and then back in and it should appear.
Awesome, thanks. FYI, I had to log in an incognito window to get the offer to appear.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 6:01 pm

Thanks OP, and thanks aimorris for the incognito tip.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 6:28 pm

This is awesome -- thanks! I already had paperless, but it was easy to turn off, log back on, then sign up again. Didn't have to do the incognito tip for it to show up.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 6:40 pm

Great find! thanks, Doc.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 8:04 pm
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
thanks, hope it works and posts on time.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 4:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors
I was offered (after switching to non-paperless mode) the credit and took it. Just wondering how to make sure the credit applied. Even if I have no balance on My AMEX cards they will still show a negative balance when a credit is applied. Don't see any such reflection in my Barclays card balance of the $25 credit. Guess I just use the card and assume it will kick in after...
Old Dec 15, 2014, 5:05 pm

Programs: UA silver
Had to go into private browsing, but it appeared for me.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 6:18 pm

Offered on my account (after discontinuing paperless ), not offered on my wife's. Tried a couple times in private/etc mode w/ different browsers. She doesn't have any activity yet (still waiting for card) so maybe that'll be required ... was distinguishing difference between hers and mine.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 1:37 pm

Thanks for posting this. Switched to paper billing, logged out, logged back in and got the offer. Made a purchase (as required) and will now wait for credit. Easiest $25 ever.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 2:31 pm

I saw this offer on both of my usairways cards a few days ago when I logged in but I was in a hurry so I logged out thinking I would sign up later, but the offer just won't show up anymore (also tried using different browser and private window). So this morning I called Barclays and ask if the offer is still good for my accounts and the rep said yes and told me to just enroll online even without the popup. Made the single purchase requirement already this afternoon. Will see if the $25 credit will post as promise, though I am a little skeptical.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Has anyone got it for all accounts? Got it for one.

Does anyone know how to change the default account that is shown when one logs in?

Last edited by UA Fan; Dec 16, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Old Dec 16, 2014, 3:55 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by UA Fan
Has anyone got it for all accounts? Got it for one.
My husband and I each got it for our two accounts. I use a different browser when I log into accounts for him. I had to toggle back and forth between the two cards each of us have in order to get the offer on both. It happened reasonably easily. We've now completed our purchase on each of the four cards.
Old Dec 16, 2014, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
My husband and I each got it for our two accounts. I use a different browser when I log into accounts for him. I had to toggle back and forth between the two cards each of us have in order to get the offer on both. It happened reasonably easily. We've now completed our purchase on each of the four cards.
Thanks that seems to have worked for 3 of my wife's 4 card but not for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.