Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Contact Info for Executive Office at PNC Bank?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2014, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

I am so sorry this is probably the wrong section to put this in, but I am desperate for help.

I have had the most HORRIBLE experience with PNC Bank when I opened a checking account with them 3 weeks ago. Multiple representatives of their company told me that there were no fees required or minimum balances required with a specific kind of account with them, which I have found out is a lie after I now have the account open. Not only that, but I was promised I would be able to deposit checks, money, etc. in ATMs of other banks (Chase, BOA), which has not worked. I have tried on about 10 ATMs and have tried calling PNC and telling them it hasn't worked MANY times, only to be told it should work and that maybe I don't know how to use the ATM which is BS.

Now, I opened an account elsewhere but I am so sick of the nonsense and wanted to close my PNC account, and they told me I would be charged $25 x3 because apparently I have 3 accounts with them? When I opened one...

I called and they're refusing to waive the fee and being jerks to me about it.

Does anybody have any advice or know an executive office phone number or email or address for PNC Bank? I am LIVID.
Old May 23, 2014, 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by maddie5218
I am so sorry this is probably the wrong section to put this in, but I am desperate for help.

I have had the most HORRIBLE experience with PNC Bank when I opened a checking account with them 3 weeks ago. Multiple representatives of their company told me that there were no fees required or minimum balances required with a specific kind of account with them, which I have found out is a lie after I now have the account open. Not only that, but I was promised I would be able to deposit checks, money, etc. in ATMs of other banks (Chase, BOA), which has not worked. I have tried on about 10 ATMs and have tried calling PNC and telling them it hasn't worked MANY times, only to be told it should work and that maybe I don't know how to use the ATM which is BS.

Now, I opened an account elsewhere but I am so sick of the nonsense and wanted to close my PNC account, and they told me I would be charged $25 x3 because apparently I have 3 accounts with them? When I opened one...

I called and they're refusing to waive the fee and being jerks to me about it.

Does anybody have any advice or know an executive office phone number or email or address for PNC Bank? I am LIVID.
Sorry I dont have any advice to offer you but I have been with PNC for over 27 yrs and always had free checking -2 days ago I received an email telling me that starting in June there will be a fee charged if min balance falls below $500. They are just getting the consumer any which way they can. Hope you get it resolved.
Old May 23, 2014, 2:25 pm

Programs: AA Exp, SPG Plat 100
I've been with PNC for many years as well and really like them. I would suggest talking to a branch manager at a local branch. Their phone customer service isn't that great but the branch should take care of you.
Old May 23, 2014, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the help guys! Hopefully things work out.
Old May 23, 2014, 4:41 pm

Contact Executive Office

Did you read the deposit account agreement?
Old May 23, 2014, 4:50 pm

Contact Executive Office

I can't imagine they told you could make deposits at other banks ATMs. I don't know of any bank that offers that.
Old May 23, 2014, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by plenow
I can't imagine they told you could make deposits at other banks ATMs. I don't know of any bank that offers that.
A few years ago I used to process the ATM deposits at the bank I work at and we always had non-customers deposit into our ATM, not sure about other banks policies though.
Old May 23, 2014, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

Plenty of banks do this. Bank of America does, I know that much. I believe Chase allows you to as well. Apparently PNC does too.
Old May 24, 2014, 12:52 pm

https://www.pnc.com/webapp/unsec/NCP...Executive+Team lists the executive officers of PNC as well as the bottom of https://www.google.com/finance?q=NYS...KcSeqwHx04C4Ag.

From the page at http://pnc.mediaroom.com/pncchipcard...rcialcustomers, it appears PNC uses the email format of [email protected], so try sending an email to [email protected] subsitituting in all of the exxecutive's names and see what happens. I've done that before with other businesses and had good results.
Old May 24, 2014, 12:54 pm

The google page I linked above also has a PNC corporate phone number of 1-412-7622000. You may try calling that, and whoever answers, ask to transfer you to the office of INSERT_EXEcUTIVES_NAME here.
Old May 24, 2014, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by maddie5218
Plenty of banks do this. Bank of America does, I know that much. I believe Chase allows you to as well. Apparently PNC does too.
Are you sure? I have BoA ATM card but when I use non-BoA ATMs, deposit doesn't even show up as an option. Is there a fee for using non-BoA ATM to make deposits into BoA accounts?

Last edited by TerryK; May 24, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.