Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines (Barclays and B of H banks) Personal/Bus. Card- [Up to 75K]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 11, 2015, 9:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Personal card:
60,000 mile offer $99 AF (not waived), no FTF, $2000 min. spend: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...te-mastercard/

60,000-milecard applications (with a pre-filled-in "in-flight-validation code") are also available on Hawaiian Airlines flights.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Business card [updated 3/9/24]
70K Total:

60K miles after $2000 spend + 10K miles after an employee purchase on his/her card; $99 annual fee (not waived), no foreign transaction fees:
https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...ss-mastercard/
__________________________________________________ _____________

Redeeming awards on Hawaiian chart
http://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app/...-award-flights

Redeeming awards on partner airlines chart
(ANA, Korean, jetBlue, Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia)
http://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app/...rtner-airlines

Recon phone # 866-205-5973

__________________________________________________ ____

Print Wikipost

Hawaiian Airlines (Barclays and B of H banks) Personal/Bus. Card- [Up to 75K]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2016, 6:44 pm

Is there any way to get the 50,000 offer for the business version of the card?
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by bearaspirator
Is there any way to get the 50,000 offer for the business version of the card?
I don't recall the Barclays-issued HA business version ever being with a 50k bonus.

Barclays has never approved me for the business version. (I've tried for it about once a year over the past few years.)
Perhaps they don't give out business cards as easily as some other banks do.
Old Sep 1, 2016, 11:11 am

Is it possible to get an Arrival+ and a Hawaiian card on the same day from Barclays? And if so, are the pulls normally combined?
Old Sep 1, 2016, 6:33 pm

I keep seeing mentions that barclays business cards show up on personal credit reports, but I applied for the HA biz 60 days ago, have had 2 statements close, and no mention of it anywhere on any report as a new account. Anyone actually see barclay biz on your report?

Originally Posted by Superorb
Is it possible to get an Arrival+ and a Hawaiian card on the same day from Barclays? And if so, are the pulls normally combined?
technically, yes. Will it happen? I think barclay is pretty stingy. I tried for the HA biz, first, then arrival+ same day. Instant approve HA biz, had to call in on arrival, got denied. Rep asked me why I had applied for so many cards lately (not that many, like 5 in the last year). So didn't hurt to apply, but I couldn't make it happen. So ymmv.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 8:35 am

Is the 50k offer still available for you guys via mock booking? I tried and couldn't get it.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by gakgx6
Is the 50k offer still available for you guys via mock booking? I tried and couldn't get it.
If the offer did not pop up, then it may well have been phased out by now.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 10:01 am

Auto approved for the 50K offer via booking.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 1:45 pm

do you have a card currently open with them?
Old Sep 28, 2016, 9:26 am

I know the 50k offer paper app is available during flight. Will be flying Hawaiian tomorrow...want me to grab you one? PM me.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by Troopers
I know the 50k offer paper app is available during flight. Will be flying Hawaiian tomorrow...want me to grab you one? PM me.
Last year, I applied using the paper application from an Hawaiian flight, I didn't fill it out during the flight, I mailed it in later. I never got any response. I would suggest better results from either filling it out during the flight or using the booking method.

For those who have trouble getting the offer to appear via the booking method, try booking an international flight.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by walterj
Last year, I applied using the paper application from an Hawaiian flight, I didn't fill it out during the flight, I mailed it in later. I never got any response. I would suggest better results from either filling it out during the flight or using the booking method.

For those who have trouble getting the offer to appear via the booking method, try booking an international flight.
So you fill out a document with your address, work info, SS#, basically everything for someone to steal your identity and then hand it to a total stranger. why would anybody ever think that's a good idea?
Old Oct 1, 2016, 5:17 pm

Programs: Lotz
Just got my first turn-down from Barclays. I have gotten 4 personals this year including the Hawaiian personal. I applied for the business card at the same time and after a few weeks of "reconfirming" I got a denial today for "too many recent credit cards opened".

Barclays is tighter than it used to be.
Old Oct 3, 2016, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by walterj
I grabbed an in-flight app. Noticed a inflight validation code filled out by hand; never noticed that previously.
Old Oct 3, 2016, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers
I grabbed an in-flight app. Noticed a inflight validation code filled out by hand; never noticed that previously.
I think the airline FAs get compensated for successful applications. Last year, I got two applications on a flight with different codes, different handwriting on each one. I think the FAs share the rewards, each application form has a different FA's code.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 1:38 am

Originally Posted by tassojunior
Just got my first turn-down from Barclays. I have gotten 4 personals this year including the Hawaiian personal. I applied for the business card at the same time and after a few weeks of "reconfirming" I got a denial today for "too many recent credit cards opened".

Barclays is tighter than it used to be.
Same here. Just be sure to app Barclays first the next go round.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.