Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

credit card with large bonus and 0% interest bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Anyone know of a good credit card with a large bonus and 0 percent interest?

I have the ink plus already but my large balance is going to be due in 3 months, and I would like to roll that spending on to a new card.

Don't worry I can afford this habit ...err I mean hobby, FREE STUFF

This is my list:
Citi Thank you business 50K bonus plus 0% for 6 months. This one ends on 12/20 and I wanted to wait longer to apply, plus I already have 3 personal cards with citi, no business cards.

US Bank FlexPerks - 17,500 FlexPoints when you spend $2,500 within the first five months, 0% for 12 months.

Ink Classic® Business Card - 20000 pt bonus, 6 months 0%...I have two ink business cards already and 3 personal chase cards, prob will not be approved for this.

Wells Fargo 5x on drugstores and 0% for 6 months, I think this is targeted cause I have a PMA checking account with wells fargo.

Thanks

Last edited by drdrew450; Nov 30, 2012 at 1:52 pm
Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:39 pm

Alliant Credit Union - 0% no fee b/t's and 0% purchases for 12 months, get 20,000 points (~$200) for spending $1,000 within 90 days.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 8:26 am
wcj

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to provide some insight and thoughts on carrying a balance, but I reserve those lectures and others for my younger siblings. If you want one, PM . Otherwise, you may wish to look at all the details on this card as it earns extra points for balance transfers and zero percent for 15 months. It does charge a balance transfer fee.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...5k-benies.html
Old Dec 1, 2012, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Well I had to make the 10k spend I put a new AC and other expensive household improvements on the card, I have paid interest on a credit card maybe once in my life. I just need a bit more time to pay it off, I do not want to do a balance transfer, they always charge a 3% fee right?
Old Dec 1, 2012, 11:15 am

Programs: DL Diamond
US Airways MC I believe had a 0% intro APR, though I'm pretty sure there is a BT fee
Old Dec 1, 2012, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Anyone know if there is a maximum balance transfer fee with the us airways mc, I saw it in the thread but do not see any documentation on the website app.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 5:06 pm

Read below...it's not a great deal. 3% fee means you're basically buying those miles at 3 cents each. If you're using them for an international business class ticket, maybe you can justify. But otherwise, why not just open a good 0% card with no transfer fee to hold that balance?

http://milecards.com/5031/is-the-us-...ffer-worth-it/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.