Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

The Best Card for Business -- High Rewards, Low Maintenance

Old Aug 12, 2012, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Any and All

My father-in-law owns a business and probably runs through the high six figures in expenses each year. Until now, I don't believe he has taken advantage of the rewards he could have had through CC programs.

Suggestions: What is the best current business credit card?

Travel would be out of Denver, so United and AA seem like good choices if FF programs matter. I have a feeling an AMEX card of some sort might be a suggestion but I'd like to hear what you experts have to say. Love you.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 10:10 pm

SPG Amex or Ink Bold
Old Aug 13, 2012, 12:02 am

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Chase Sapphire, Ink Bold and Ink Plus (but not at the same time). Get all three. 140,000 points in bonuses.
SPG Personal and SPG Business. Get both. 60,000 miles in bonuses.
AA: 2 personal and 1 Business (not at the same time). Get all three. 150,000 miles in bonuses.

Here you've got your AA, your United (via UR) and some SPG points for the roof over your head.

Seriously, there is no reason not to grab all those bonuses (or not to use your personal CCs for business expenses). This is just one option, and with a spend like this, your options are literally endless.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 4:59 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Thread moved to Credit Card Programs. See this Announcement for guidance:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...opics-523.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.