Barclay business cards?

Old Feb 29, 2024, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, delta, AA, Alaskan, Frontier, Hilton Gold, Hyatt, Chase Sapphire
Barclay business cards?

Looking to get the Wyndam Business card. I'm at 5/24 with a credit score of over 800. Have 2 Barclay cards now. Any info on my chances? Last time about 2 years ago it took several calls to get AA business card. Thanks for any help.
Old Feb 29, 2024, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by shanna135
Looking to get the Wyndham Business card. I'm at 5/24 with a credit score of over 800. Have 2 Barclay cards now. Any info on my chances? Last time about 2 years ago it took several calls to get AA business card. Thanks for any help.
If you haven't received a new Barclays card in the last 2 yrs you should have no problem being approved for the Wyn. Biz card, assuming you are credit worthy.
Old Mar 5, 2024, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, delta, AA, Alaskan, Frontier, Hilton Gold, Hyatt, Chase Sapphire
Called yesterday moved some credit from a different card and answered a few question and thought I was approved. Today checked my status and was told I wasn't approved. Called back today and was told to talk to the fraud dept which asked for drivers license, SS card and utility bill to sent in. What will happen next? Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.