Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 12, 2014, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: muji
As an additional resource for these cards see this thread: Alaska Airlines Visa

PERSONAL CARDS
30k mile offer, $75 AF, $1k spend: https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit...s-credit-card/
+2k miles if done with onboard paper application

30k mile offer with $100 credit and fee for companion ticket waived the first year, $75 AF, $1k spend: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/app...aignid=4020594
link no longer working

30k mile offer with $100 credit, $75 AF, $1k spend: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/app...aignid=4009277
link no longer working

If you are applying for a personal Alaska card, and are not an expert on applying for Alaska cards STOP, don't apply yet.
Instead, read this post. Doing that first may save you a huge amount of wasted time and frustration.

A few people in the Alaska Airlines forum have in the past received personally targeted, single-use links for a 50k offer
when they opt-in to "Partner Offers" in their Mileage Plan account preferences.

=======================================

BUSINESS CARDS

30k mile offer, $75 AF, $1k spend, no foreign transaction fees:
https://www.bankofamerica.com/smallb...-credit-card//

Note: There are two different earning formats for the business card, which you choose when you apply:
  • $50 per company, $25 per card (Business Level Earning Plan)
    • $0 per company, $75 per card (Individual Level Earning Plan)

To avoid billing confusion later, make sure you choose the Individual Level Earning Plan if you are not going to have employee cards under the same account as your account.

Also see the Applying for Business Credit Cards [Consolidated] thread (not-BofA-specific) for general tips on applying for business cards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reconsideration # (for personal cards):

1-800-354-0401 (8am-7pm ET Mon-Fri) direct, referring agent from another BofA line called it their "credit department"

1-866-811-4108 from the Alaska Airlines Visa thread post 949

Business card Recon Line:
866-695-6598 (8-7 EST M-F from what I was told)

Biz card status line: 888 663 6262
Biz Card credit analyst line: 877 665 5022, 877 665 5023 (seems to be non-working number)

Check application status online here:
https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit...status-form.go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit Enquiries for Personal cards come from BofA. Enquiries for business cards come from FIA. Credit bureaus usually merge enquiries from the same requester made on the same day. Enquiries from BofA and FIA will not be merged.

When do the initial bonus miles post? You will get the miles after the statement closes for the cycle in which you meet your minimum spend. Usually AS points show up the Sunday evening after your statement closes, but sometimes it takes an additional week.

If there's a statement credit, when does it post?
It seems to be batch-processed. It will post automatically. Can be on the same statement or the next statement. It does not appear to be based on the statement close date.
.................................................. .................
Print Wikipost

Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2013, 8:08 am

Is there anyway you can get your Alaska Airlines acct # they create for you before the card arrives? Alaska Airlines has a 35% bonus on all miles purchased today, however I want them to end up in the same acct that gets setup for the credit card... thoughts?
Old Dec 20, 2013, 9:44 am

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
Anyone able to find a live link?
Old Dec 20, 2013, 9:50 am

Programs: I like them all
Originally Posted by Preacher7
Anyone able to find a live link?
yeah me too... missed it by a day =/
Old Dec 20, 2013, 9:57 am

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by kaminski6
Is there anyway you can get your Alaska Airlines acct # they create for you before the card arrives? Alaska Airlines has a 35% bonus on all miles purchased today, however I want them to end up in the same acct that gets setup for the credit card... thoughts?
You may be able to. Go to the Mileage Plan sign-up page. Under Mileage Plan Number - click the "Forgot Mileage Plan Number?" link. You put in the known info. If they have created one for you it should return your number. Then you can create your online account and be good to go.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 10:34 am
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
Does anybody know what is the current best offer for AS business credit card?
Old Dec 20, 2013, 4:49 pm

Go figure the day I go to sign up the offer dies, I can't believe I missed it by one day. Hopefully someone will find another working link.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 5:40 pm

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
Me too!
Old Dec 20, 2013, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by italdesign
Mine hasn't posted. I was approved about a week ago. Is it a record for the longest to deposit?
I don't think so.

As a datapoint, my mom applied for it about a week ago (the 12th maybe?) Hers has not posted. She doesn't have an Alaska card before and didn't bother creating an FF account, but she got the card today but 25k has not been posted to her account.

I have an alaska account and my 25k was posted the day I received my card. Pretty quick!

Not sure why the difference other than the one account is an existing account, and the other is not. We'll wait it out for a bit.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 9:25 pm

Just received the card today. When I activated it by calling customer service, the rep told me that my sign-up bonus is only 25k upon approval but no additional 25k after 1000 spending. I remember that the recon told me I would get 50k bonus.
Anyone has same experience?
Old Dec 20, 2013, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by lz80521
...no additional 25k after 1000 spending. I remember that the recon told me I would get 50k bonus. Anyone has same experience?
Someone earlier had a different, but similar, experience of being denied a chance for the additional 25K miles. See post #217 of this thread.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 10:31 am
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
Originally Posted by gv111
Does anybody know what is the current best offer for AS business credit card?
Anybody?

I was hoping to get a current offer for a business card for around 30-50 K bonus miles. TIA!

Last edited by gv111; Dec 21, 2013 at 10:53 am
Old Dec 21, 2013, 4:10 pm

Originally Posted by lz80521
Just received the card today. When I activated it by calling customer service, the rep told me that my sign-up bonus is only 25k upon approval but no additional 25k after 1000 spending. I remember that the recon told me I would get 50k bonus.
Anyone has same experience?
This is bad news bears. When I get my card in the mail I don't even think I'm going to ask, I'm going to just stick to disputing if the extra 25k doesn't post.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus (1P)
Received my card today but still not seeing the initial sign-up 25k post on my AS account (same account# on the card).
Old Dec 21, 2013, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by cchuang1980
Received my card today but still not seeing the initial sign-up 25k post on my AS account (same account# on the card).
No miles in my AS account either. I haven't received the card yet but was approved about a week ago after calling reconsideration.
Old Dec 22, 2013, 12:14 am

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
It seems all Alaskan offers are currently dead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.