Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

How many Cards do you have with each lender??????

How many Cards do you have with each lender??????

Old Jun 20, 2011, 3:46 pm

Amex:
Blue
Costco
Hilton
SPG

BofA/FIA:
AOPA
Schwab (of whatever it's officially called now)

Cap1:
3xNo Hassle Cash

Chase:
AARP
Amazon
Continental PPlus
Freedom

Citi:
ATT
Forward
MTVu
2xTY Preferred

HSBC:
Best Buy
Saks

There are some issuers that generally don't allow more than 1 card per person (Discover, BankAtlantic come to mind)
Old Jun 20, 2011, 6:48 pm

Programs: Airline/TSA Avoidance Platinum, Hotel Disloyalty Silver, Hertz 1.7*
I actually have six valid accounts from Chase, plus a mortgage originated and serviced by them.

Otherwise my credit card use is not out of the ordinary and probably not quite so optimized as some of the others in this thread, but I thought I'd share since I had so many from one bank. I've been using my old Chase Freedom as the workhorse, given that I was getting 3% on gas/groceries PLUS 5% on the quarterly specials. Now that the 3% is going away, I am ill-prepared for a good replacement....

I just got a Chase CO card earlier this year to get a free bonus (fee waived first year) that would be merged with my UA balance eventually. I figured they would cancel one of my other 5 cards that I haven't used in ages. Nope, they left 'em all open. One is a truly toy card with still only a $3k limit, LOL. A couple date from the days of churning intro BT offers and a couple from when one could get multiple UA bonuses.

Anyway, Chase seems to like me. Have two from some other banks and Amex. Last year when I truly had no balances except for ones paid off every month, I had FICO in the high 700s, I think one of the two real scores actually read over 800. Now I've hit up a couple of 0% offers for a little while, but not for very high utilization so should be fine.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 5:13 am

Programs: AA LTG, Marriott LTP. 50% Delta LTS, Working on Hyatt LTD
Here's mine. Got them all in the past 4 weeks while reading Flyertalk. Only had the two credit cards that came with my brokerage account for the past 5 years, not sure if that had an effect.

Amex:
Platinum 100k
SPG 15k (Go-To card)
Delta plat (got approved but cancelled when I got screwed on the deal)

Chase:
UA MP 30k
CO OP 30k
Sapphire Preferred (under review) 100k

BofA:
Alaska Air 40k

Barclays:
USAir 30K (40k less 10k balance xfer - no balances to xfer )

Citi:
AA Visa 75k (Backup Go-To card)
AA Amex 75k
Old Jul 7, 2011, 5:38 pm

FIA:
-Fidelity Amex

Chase:
-Amazon Visa
-Freedom Visa

Citi:
-Forward Visa
- ThankYou Preferred MC

-Discover

Penfed:
-Cashback Visa
-Amex

Hoping for Southwest Visa...will cancel the Chae Freedom if they make me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.