Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

Will The Federal Mask Mandate End On March 18th, 2022?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will The Federal Mask Mandate End On March 18th, 2022?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2022, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by js1993
The idea that airports and airplanes are massively more dangerous for Covid spread than bus stations and buses is entirely unsupported by evidence and has been entirely unsupported by evidence since Day 1.
The federal mask mandate applies to busses and bus stations, as well as public transit. The same rules as airports/airplanes.

https://www.greyhound.com/en/help-an.../peace-of-mind

I do agree that whatever health rules (e.g. testing/vaccination) apply for air crossings should be the same as land or maritime crossings unless there is a compelling argument to the contrary.
js1993 likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2022, 10:59 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Thread closed for mod review.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.