Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UK to DXB

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2022, 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by suley
I happened to come accross a lab in Slough, seems they advertise £50 for next day or £90 same day with a QR code. I was interested to see what the QR code actually linked to;

We confirm this certificate has been issued to NAME by our lab at Oxford Road Clinics trading as AR Healthcare. Accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) with accreditation Number 23386.

tbh it seems without a definition of what the QR code should show, it is each to thereown
Interesting. And presumably no issues at check in or or arrival in Dubai? In the absence of info on what the QR code is actually supposed to represent I agree, that seems logically acceptable.
Old Jan 28, 2022, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by HoneymoonFlyer
Interesting. And presumably no issues at check in or or arrival in Dubai? In the absence of info on what the QR code is actually supposed to represent I agree, that seems logically acceptable.
I did check and they seemed to have Swab Location on the cert, a QR code and said RT PCR - so should meet requirements. They did assure me it had been used by others for Dubai without issue. I was out last week and I used Randox to stay on the safe side.

One lab I am intrested in trying to work out if they meet the requirements is hasudiagnostics they seem to have fit to fly certs for £40 now, was £30 at the weekend but seems to be the company behind the £1 PCR tests. They have said click and collect are processed same day at mid night, have a QR code but says labs processing, trying to have them confirm it says where the sab was collected or can sample collection.

I do expect some of the rules to change at the start of the month since Dubai reviews monthly, fingers crossed they change the rule back, have a few day 2 test's i could get rid off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.