Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

Singapore VTL with Scottish NHS QR Code

Singapore VTL with Scottish NHS QR Code

Old Oct 12, 21, 2:47 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Singapore VTL with Scottish NHS QR Code

I cant get the VTL website to accept the SNHS Vacination cert,anyone else has this problem? it says QR Code not readable
Old Oct 12, 21, 3:15 am

Programs: FB Platinum • LH Senator • BA Bronze • ITA Premium
Trying to fill the VTL form too. The website gives me the following error once I try to upload the EU Green Certificate: "Your vaccination regimen requires 2 QR codes. Please upload the QR codes for both doses." But the EU Green Pass has only one QR code even if we have done two doses.
Anyone with the same issue?
Old Oct 12, 21, 6:05 am

Originally Posted by AZ112 View Post
Trying to fill the VTL form too. The website gives me the following error once I try to upload the EU Green Certificate: "Your vaccination regimen requires 2 QR codes. Please upload the QR codes for both doses." But the EU Green Pass has only one QR code even if we have done two doses.
Anyone with the same issue?
It seems the singaporean government misunderstands how the DCC works, and requires two QR codes when you are only given one. Can you just upload the same qr twice? Otherwise I hope you made a screenshot of your code before receiving your second dose.
Old Oct 12, 21, 6:17 am

Originally Posted by CyBeR View Post
It seems the singaporean government misunderstands how the DCC works, and requires two QR codes when you are only given one. Can you just upload the same qr twice? Otherwise I hope you made a screenshot of your code before receiving your second dose.
Indeed.
I've tried to upload the same QR code twice and it results valid only as a second dose.
If I try to insert the QR as first dose before enter the QR of the second dose the system told me that there is an error.
If I insert before the QR as second dose (that results valid) and after try to insert the same as first dose the error is: the minimum days between the first and second dose have not passed, so I think that system read the date of shoot reported on the QR code.

Anyway, I think that I'm not the only one in this situation. I've wrote to the assistance, waiting for a response.
The Italian authority has confirmed that they issue the EU Certificate only after the second dose and are not able to generate a Certificate for the first shot.
Old Oct 12, 21, 6:57 am

Programs: LH SEN
It was probably designed to match the situation in Germany where you have a QR per dose.
Old Oct 12, 21, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by supine View Post
It was probably designed to match the situation in Germany where you have a QR per dose.
Hoping that they will solve this glitch soon
Old Oct 13, 21, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by AZ112 View Post
Indeed.
Anyway, I think that I'm not the only one in this situation. I've wrote to the assistance, waiting for a response.
Certainly not. I'm not planning any Singapore travel at this time but I did look into the requirements out of interest and that requirement immediately jumped out as impossible to satisfy for most people.

The Netherlands gives you a code immediately after receiving your first shot so I expect if you save that code you could satisfy the requirement that way, but I suspect most won't have done that. After your second shot it updates to read "2/2" with the most recent date.
AZ112 likes this.
Old Oct 13, 21, 7:56 am

After a little of "mail chat" with the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, they told me that they reported the problem to the singapore office and are awaiting a response from them.
below the screenshot (italian only)

Old Oct 14, 21, 12:15 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Exactly the same problem with the French system, with an extra quirk since people vaccinated after May 15th did get a first QR code. But those vaccinated before this date just received the final QR code.

Originally Posted by supine View Post
Probably. Let's just hope they keep being responsive and update the rules quickly.
After all the VTL platform opened to other EU countries just a few days ago. Sorry for those who jumped on the first VTL flights and booked everything right away though.
Old Oct 14, 21, 2:03 am

FYI, I had news from the Singapore Embassy in France today.
They are fully aware of the issue and are waiting for instructions from motherland.

I'll keep posting updates in that thread to keep this one focused on NHS-related issues which may arise on top of this one.

Last edited by maalloc; Oct 14, 21 at 4:48 am
Old Feb 22, 22, 10:55 pm

Did you ever get a response from the safe travel office regarding the QR code issue? I just submitted my enquiry yesterday and would like to know how long it takes for them to reply..
Old Feb 23, 22, 12:23 am

It can take a few days.
Not to worry you but I had another technical glitch 2 weeks ago, I contacted them, and got a canned, completely off-topic answer. It came within 48h, but was completely useless.

Looks like they hired more staff, at the expense of quality. So if you have a QR code issue, I would suggest you look into it by yourself at the same time.
Could be name/middle name related, first/last name inversion, wrong jab number selected, etc.

Search this Thread