Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

Experiences with self administered [supervised] antigen test for entry into the US?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Experiences with self administered [supervised] antigen test for entry into the US?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2022, 9:48 am
soy

Programs: various
Anyone used OnPoint proctored covid testing to get back into US?

Seems to be the cheapest at $14.99 with BYO test kit, or $21.99 for a bundle (+shipping).
I hate the oversize packaging that Emed have
Old Jun 6, 2022, 8:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by soy
Anyone used OnPoint proctored covid testing to get back into US?

Seems to be the cheapest at $14.99 with BYO test kit, or $21.99 for a bundle (+shipping).
I hate the oversize packaging that Emed have
Used Onpoint to return from London to US mid May. No issues. Used the government issued I Health tests and made the appointment before we left the US. We paid a bit more for the proctoring but it seems that they have been discounting the price. We received a coupon for $5 to use for the next use. Received the PDF with results within 15 minutes.
soy likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 3:31 pm

Programs: EXP LTPlat
Best news

No more worrying about testing 24 hours prior to flight to US. I haven't been able to determine whether vaccination required or not. Goes into effect Sunday.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 11:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by skipaway
No more worrying about testing 24 hours prior to flight to US. I haven't been able to determine whether vaccination required or not. Goes into effect Sunday.
AFAIK vaccination is still required for those who aren't USA citizens and are eligible for a CDC/WHO approved vaccine. There are exemptions for small children and those with a documented medical inability to take the vaccine, probably also diplomats, military, etc.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 12:21 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thread closure

With the announcement of cessation of tests, this thread has (mercifully) become redundant.

Please follow the discussion on the removal of testing at https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/coro...m-12-june.html.

/mod
LETTERBOY likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.