Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

Self Transferring through Frankfurt?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Self Transferring through Frankfurt?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2021, 5:39 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Note that you can't simultaneously be a Thai and Brazilian resident.
You can have a Brazilian residency permit but have spend past 6 months in Thailand. Germany classes 'Thai resident' as past 6 months living there.

I know quite a few people who live in several countries. One Indian man I know has US green card and Hong Kong residency card. Where does it state one can not be resident of more than 1 nation?
Old Apr 26, 2021, 6:29 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by SailorTomSparrow
You can have a Brazilian residency permit but have spend past 6 months in Thailand. Germany classes 'Thai resident' as past 6 months living there.

I know quite a few people who live in several countries. One Indian man I know has US green card and Hong Kong residency card. Where does it state one can not be resident of more than 1 nation?
We are splitting hairs here, but there is an accepted definition of 'ordinarily resident'. If, for example, you have a US green card and consistently spend 6+ months per annum in another country, you can expect to have it revoked, barring unusual circumstances.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 6:46 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Note that you can't simultaneously be a Thai and Brazilian resident.
Originally Posted by SailorTomSparrow

We are splitting hairs here, but there is an accepted definition of 'ordinarily resident'. If, for example, you have a US green card and consistently spend 6+ months per annum in another country, you can expect to have it revoked, barring unusual circumstances.
/mod note

As a new member the OP has reached the limit of posts he/she can make for the time being. Let’s stop speculating and wait for the OP to come back with further information.
TWA884 and seigex like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.