Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

List of countries with quarantine free entry for vaccinated passengers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2021, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years

This is information (not discussion) thread of (hopefully growing) list of countries allowing entry of vaccinated travelers without ANY (means zero days) quarantine requirements.

When posting please mention the following:

- country
- link/url (preferably government website) about vaccination requirements
- type of vaccines accepted
- type of vaccination proofs accepted
- additional restrictions (except quarantine) for incoming vaccinated passengers, like origin or additional tests.

To clarify - this is specifically list of countries where vaccinated passengers are allowed to skip quarantine, which would be required otherwise.

Countries which do not impose quarantine (with or without negative test) should not be listed here, they are outside of the scope.
LETTERBOY likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 3:58 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BA Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador, HH Gold
There is an existing thread for this information:

Countries open to vaccinated travelers and entry requirements
seigex likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 1:10 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Let's use the thread linked by dcmike to post the respective country data suggested by invisible. I'll close this thread now. Ocn Vw 1K, Co-Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.