Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness > Coronavirus and travel
Reload this Page >

Vaccination facilities by country open for generic population

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2021, 9:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years

A little bit early, but I think it makes sense to have a placeholder for vaccination centers where anyone can receive vaccine shot - free or paid.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 12:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by invisible
A little bit early, but I think it makes sense to have a placeholder for vaccination centers where anyone can receive vaccine shot - free or paid.
Vaccinations are open to anyone in every country in the world if you know the right person, or have the right amount of $$$$. It's ashame but that's the way it is.
downinit likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 7:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
Vaccinations are open to anyone in every country in the world if you know the right person, or have the right amount of $$$$. It's ashame but that's the way it is.
You can also say that you can get out from speeding ticket or jail if you know the right person or have the right amount.

This was not the intention of my message.
:D! and the810 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.